Part 15

Nicks pov-
It's been 3 days since I said by the Charlie at the airport but today I get to see him again! I'm supposed to pick him up at the airport in an hour or so, so right now I'm cleaning up a bit in our dorm and making him a little card. It's nothing special just something to say that I missed him, even though he already knows that. I can't believe we have a little bit more than a week till graduation.

I don't know what I'm going to job wise. Like my family left me a really big trust fund but that Isint something I can live off of for years. Charlie is going to be a neurosurgeon witch is one of the highest paying doctors in the world and he has already been excepted to work at a hospital for after college. He already had his future planned out for after college but not me. I want to be a teacher mainly for younger grades and that's what I've been going to college for. But I haven't got any job yet so it's just going to be Charlie and I feel bad for laying all of the bills and stuff on him. And I can't use the trust fund because me and Charlie were planning on using it for something big in our future like a trip or something. Maybe I can set a job application for me. I grab my laptop and I start filling out some forms.

Charlie's pov-
My trip was so fun don't get me wrong but I'm so exited to see Nick. I didn't even realize how hard it was being away from him till I actually was. Even if that was just for three days. "We have arrived at our destination, I hope you had a nice flight" the intercoms say in the plane as we land. I exit the plane and then I go to the luggage carrier and I grab my suit cases and I walk around the airport looking for nick. I finally see him standing there with a grin on his face and I run over to him jumping into his arms hugging him. "Wow I see how it is no kiss" he says sarcastically. "Hug first" I say wrapping my legs around his waist still hugging him. Finally I loosen my grip which is a sighn for him to let me down and he does. I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck. Then we kiss. After what feels like decades of not kissing we finally are. After a couple seconds we stop kissing because we can't make out infront of the whole airport. He grabs my bags and wheels them out of the airport for me and we drive back to our dorm.

When we get back to our dorm he sets my bags down  by my bed and he picks me up and throws me on the bed. (Not crazy rough obviously) we just spend the rest of the day laughing, taking, drinking tea, and making out. That's the ideal day to be honest.

Authors note-
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm going to do another one later so don't worry!