Part 11

Charlie's pov:

I hope Nick wasn't hurt by me turning him down to you know. My body just... I don't want him to see it yet. He has got this perfect body with abs and big arms. And I'm quite the opposite. Im out of it right now just staring into space with nick guiding me to the building. "Hello! Charlie can you hear me?" I can hear nick and it gets me out of my trance. "Oh yeah sorry what" I say snapping back into real life. "Is everything ok you seem kind of stressed or something" he looks at me concerned. "I'm fine" he doesn't believe me tho and I can tell. But he doesn't say anything. We get to the building after like 2 minutes and the rest of the group was waiting for us. I leave Nick and go to Tao. I really don't want to be around Nick right now. He is just going to be asking me questions all night or something. "Hey Tao" I say sitting down at the table and putting my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong" he says because he knows me to well. "Not you too" I say frustratedly because everyone keeps asking me questions and not leaving me be. "You know you're not going to get anywhere in life if you don't let people help you"  he looks at me sternly. I sigh "yeah it's just Nick-" Tao cuts me off. "What did he do you know I will murder him!" I laugh "Tao it's ok he just wanted to you know... have sex and I don't want him to see me without clothes on because I'm gross" he looks at me with realization "well if you just would tell him about the scars and your mental health you wouldn't have to worry about that. Nick loves you I don't think any amount of skinniness or scars will make him stop loving you" I hug him he always gives the best advice honestly. "Yeah maybe I should go talk to him" I say and he responds "finally some smart decisions" we both laugh and I get up to find Nick. I see him dancing in the middle of the dance floor with Elle and Darcy like robots. I laugh to myself and stare at him. He sees me and comes over to me. Just in-time for a romantic song to come on so we start to slow dance. "I'm sorry for ignoring you Nick" I say into his chest. "It's ok we can talk about that later let's just enjoy this.. enjoy being together" I nod. "Charlie!" I hear an unfamiliar voice and I turn around. I let out a loud gasp as these group of guys pour a bucket of hot pink paint on me.

Nicks pov:

It all happened so fast. One minute me and Charlie were happily dancing and the next he is crying and has pink paint all over him. I stand there in shock which turns into anger. "Hey man what the fuck!" I yell at the guy holding the paint. I punch him in the face and we are fighting on the floor. Once I beat him up enough I get up and turn around and Charlie Isint there anymore. Oh no no no no no.

Authors note:
I'm leaving you in a cliff hanger sorry not sorry.

567 words