Part 8

Charlie's pov-

I wake up. I blink my eyes and look next to me to see Nick still asleep. We are both naked after what happened last night. Which I never expected to happen. It was actually kind of nice tho. I felt closer to nick than ever. I think this time I'm not going to get mad at us. Or disapprove it. I like us and us together. We are just made for each other. I have to go because my first class starts in 10 minutes and I can't be late even tho I really want to stay with nick until he wakes up. I put on my boxers and some jeans as well as a blue t-shirt. Before I leave I want Nick to know I didn't leave because of him so I write him a note and place it on his phone so I know he sees it. And then I leave.

Nicks pov-

I am waking up. I rub my eyes and look around the room slowly getting my vision back. I look down realizing that I am naked because of last night. I realizing Charlie isn't here and I get confused. I reach to the bedside table to grab my phone to text him and I see a note. "Hey Nick I had fun last night I really enjoyed it I just had to leave for my class but we can meet up later maybe" when I read the note I blush. I just love him so much. I think I am going to ask him to prob and make a full prom posal out of it. It needs to be something he loves. Something we both love so that we can bond over it. I'm going to call the group.
(Some time later in the cafe with Darcy, Tara, Issac, Elle, and Tao)
"Do you guys have any ideas at all?" I ask them all and they all reply at the same time "no" Then Elle jumps in "what about some kind of surprise like we tell him we are all going to hang out and you ask him then?" Oh my gosh perfect idea "Oooo yes I love that" Tara says. And I start to speak again "he has always wanted one of those big prom posals on movies. He hates attention but somehow wants one"  It was true he always watched those type of movies and had always wished for one. And we all go silent and start to think. And I get the perfect idea. "What if we get permission to decorate the gym and then gather everyone in there for a mandatory meeting but it's actually when I'm going to ask him?" And it seems like everyone loves that idea Elle talks "yes I love that but we have to get fairy lights" and then Darcy chimes in "oh my gosh and rose petals" and then Issac says something after that "oh and we need to play his favorite song!" They all have these great ideas and it's time to get to work.

515 words-