Part 17

Charlie's pov-
"Alright that's the last of the boxes" nick says opening the door carrying in a couple of boxes in his hands. I'm sitting on the floor by the window looking at the view of the sun rising. We had woken up super early this morning when it was still dark out to start moving into our apartment. Our goal was to move everything in today and fully furnish and decorate our apartment because we have people coming over tomorrow and also we just want to get everything done with. It might be hard but I think we can do it. "Ok do you want to take a quick rest before we start" I ask Nick because we are both kind of tired after bringing up all of the boxes. He nods and comes over by me to where I am sitting on the floor. He takes one of my hands and we interlock fingers. And we sit there staring it the sunrise in silence.

About thirty minutes later we where back to work. I was building the side tables and nick was building the bed in our bedroom. I finish the second side table and nick is still reading the instructions trying to figure out how to put some pieces together. "Do you need some help babe?" I ask moving the side tables to where they are supposed to go. "Yes please" he says expecting defeat. "It shouldn't be that hard he let me see the instructions" he gives me the instruction manual and I'm reading it "trust me it's to hard" nick says doubting me, which makes me want to build it even more. I haven't told him but these instructions are way easier than the side tables. I grab some pieces and my screw driver and I start to build the bed. And in about 15 minutes I finished the bed. Nick just stands there in shock. "We should be done building do you just want to start putting things where they belong?" After deciding what to do first we decided I would do the bathroom and bedrooms and nick would do the living room and kitchen. I put away all of our clothes into our separate walk in closets. (Which is what made me want this apartment) I then put the tv on the dresser and I make the bed. I'm adding the last finishing touches like paintings, stuff in our side table, etc. I then make my way to the guest bedroom and I do the same thing minus the clothes.

I finish the bathroom and bedrooms and I go out to see how Nick is doing and he is done too. I grab my phone out of my pocket and I check the time and it's about 6:00 and I know the sun is coming down soon. "I don't feel like cooking and I know you don't so would you like me to Uber eats us something?" Nick says curiously. It's been hard for me to eat in the past but as I've gotten older it's gotten better. Don't get me wrong it's still hard some days but it's not like it was in high school. "Sure how about the Italian place down the road" nick agrees and orders the food. I love him so much.

Nicks pov-
I'm so drained. I spent all day cleaning and building. Well sort of, Charlie did most of the building as I'm not very great at it. I'm sitting on the couch with Charlie and we are watching a documentary on Netflix while waiting for the food to arrive. And then we hear a knock on the door and Charlie gets up and grabs the food. "Hey babe can you grab me a glass of water?" I ask him. "Sure" he says while placing the food on the table and coming back with 2 glasses of water for the both of us. Then we start eating. "I don't really like mine can we swap?" Charlie ask me with his puppy eyes. I laugh and we swap food. I kinda figured this would happen he always orders these fancy specials from new restaurants while I always get the simple stuff and he never likes his food and I always end up eating his.

A while after we eat we end up going to bed. As we are very tired and sore from lifting and moving things.

———————————————————————————
Authors note-
Sorry if the chapter is bad it's something I've been working on for a while but never really felt like finishing. But I'm going to publish it just because I need to give you guys something to read. I was planning on just skipping the graduation and start writing there future but if you guys want me to make a graduation part I can

806 words