Part 16

Charlie's pov-
"Alright I'm heading to the gym love you" nick kisses me and then leaves. Even though it's graduation day he still manages to go the gym, like he does everyday. I'm convinced that everyday since he was 17 he has never missed a gym day. Maybe I'll make him something. He will be gone for a few hours and I'm just going to be here in our dorm doing nothing. But what do I make is the question. Maybe a card, no to little. Maybe a phone? No that's too much. I don't know what to give him it's already like he has everything. Oh my gosh I know! I am going through all of the cabinets trying to find cake mix, when I find it I pour it into the bowl and crack two eggs. Once I do that I add in the water. I split the cake mix into two different circular cake pans and it goes in the oven.

Maybe while it bakes and chills I will get ready for graduation. I am a mess now. So I get in the shower and then change into my outfit. Once I'm out of the shower and all changed. It's time to decorate it. I still need to finish getting ready so I stack the cakes on-top of each other, put the white store bought frosting on the top and bottom of the cake, and add some strawberries to the top of the cake. I just leave it on the counter for when he gets back and I go back to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Nicks pov-
I get in the elevator and look down at my watch. I have about an hour to get ready for graduation. Perfect. I kind of regret going to the gym on graduation day though. I always feel sore after and I'm going to have to do a lot of walking to the building that graduation is in. And that's going to suck. I finally make my way to our dorm and open the door, I look to my left and I see an amazing cake. I can hear the water running in the bathroom so I knock on it so I can thank Charlie. "Charlie that cake is amazing thank you so much" I say as he opens the door. "You're welcome babe but it's not that much it doesn't really look perfect either" I roll my eyes "Charlie it's not about the way it looks even though I can't wait to eat it but it's the thought that went into it and the time you spent on making something for me when I didn't even do anything to earn it" I say picking Charlie up and he wraps his legs around my waist. "It's because you're the best boyfriend" he says laughing a bit. "Charlie I'm so thankful to have you, like actually. I've always wanted to be with you ever sense we were little but I never actually thought it would happen, but being with you is some of the best times I've had in a while" he smiles and I kiss him and then set him down on his bed. "Alright get ready to go we have to get there a bit earlier" he says showing me the text the principal sent. I nod going to the bathroom to get ready. Here we go.

Hi guysss so the idea for this chapter was by NickyandChar