Part 3

Charlie's POV:
I can't believe this. I don't know what to do. The one person that I thought I could talk to and turn to is with my boyfriend. I want to go talk to someone about this. That person would've been nick but I can't. So I go to Tao. We met up at our dining hall for breakfast and I am just crying into his arms. "I never liked nick I knew he was bad for you. I'm going to kill him." Tao says hugging me. "Tao you're not helping by saying that. And me and you both know Nick could kill you with just a small push" I reply laughing a little bit.  I feel like my world it's falling apart. I feel like giving up. "Tao I have Algebra next period do you think you can come with me to the dorm to grab my bag and change?" I say because I really can't be by Nick especially alone in a room. "Yeah I can take you. But you know you can't hide from Nick forever you should talk to him maybe he had his reasons" I shake my head. I don't believe at all he had his reasons. I don't think I can ever be friends with him again. We start to walk and we get to my room door. As I'm standing here I get shivers down my back that what just happened will happen again. I twist open the door and thankfully nick isn't there. I quickly change and grab my school bag and I go to algebra. I'm in class but I can't even concentrate I don't know what I'm going to do. But then I get an idea.

Nicks POV:
I really want to try and talk to Charlie but part of me knows he isn't going to listen. Plus I really need to leave right now for rugby and it's the first practice I can't miss it. All of rugby practice I'm doing terrible, I'm not making a good first impression. And it's kind of weird because Marcus is also on the rugby team. After practice I go back to the room. I open the door and all of Charlie's stuff is gone. He must of got a new dorm. Which honestly I'm really sad about but from his perspective I would have too. I'm such and idiot for sleeping with his boyfriend. I wish I had known that he was dating Charlie. And if he would talk to me I would explain everything but he won't talk to me. Suddenly there is a knock on my door so I run and get it and it's Tao. He looks pale sweaty and out of breath. I'm surprised he is here because he doesn't like me very much. Then he starts to speak. "NICK Charlie is leaving"

OoooooOooO Dramaaa
-479 words