Part 7

Charlie's pov-

I can't believe that just happened. I quickly run out of the gym and into the bathroom. No one is in here because everybody is inside of the gym. I sit on the bathroom floor by the sinks and I cry and try to stop hyperventilating. And then nick walks in and runs over and sits next to me putting his hand on my heart. "It's ok Charlie you're going to be ok just breathe" I nod and we take deep breaths together till I calm down. "I'm sorry about all of that. I don't even know why they would say that" he says and I sigh because I know who it was and why. "Oh it's my ex I broke up with him and him and his friends are just giving me shit for it. I'll be ok tho" I say. Nick then pulls me into a hug and I just relax in his shoulders. "Thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you" he then smiles and replies "yeah and you don't know how much I need you too. It's like you make the other half of my heart I just love you" he says that and we both instantly let go of the hug and stare at each other and he starts to speak again. "No no not like that that's not what I meant at all.." he talks and we get closer and closer and we are about to kiss and Elle, Tao, Tara, and Darcy walk in awkwardly. "Hey Charlie I'm sorry about them Tao definitely had some words to say to them..." Elle says talking about how Tao yelled at them very embarrassingly. And everyone laughs. After everyone talks a bit we all go our separate ways. Me and Nick are walking to our dorm awkwardly after what almost just happened. We are silent staring at each other once in a while but look away quickly after we both look at each other. I don't even know what to say.

Nicks pov-

On the outside I look normal but on the inside I'm going crazy. That's the closest I've ever felt to Charlie and my feelings are coming back. We finally get back to our dorm and we are both just sitting on our beds doing things on our phone. "Thanks I really appreciate you for what you did today" he says awkwardly. "Oh your welcome you know I would always do that for you tho" I say and I walk over to his bed and sit next to him and he talks again "yeah I know" then he pauses and talks again. "Nick?" He says starting at me "yeah?" I reply then he gets on top of me kissing me.

464 words