Part 12

Nicks pov:

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!" It's been like hours since I've seen him. I have a bruise on my eye it's getting worse and worse. I don't know what hurts worse my eye or the fact that I'm not with Charlie right now. I'm just going to go back to our dorm. The dance is over and I'm so tired.

I walk back to the dorm and hope Charlie is there because I don't know what I'm going to do if he Isn't. I open the door and there he is lying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Charlie you had me so worried. I'm sorry for fighting I just can't believe that would happen to you I'm so so so sorry" I say slumping down on his bed next to him. He sits up and hugs me. Everything might just be ok. He looks up at me "oh my gosh your eye, oh my gosh your face" I forgot about the cuts on my face and the bruise. I was to focused on Charlie. "Come on" he says grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom. "Charlie I'm fine it doesn't even hurt that bad" I insist. Charlie doesn't believe me tho "you know it hurts don't lie to me" I sigh. He goes under the sink and grabs a first aid kit. He stands me infront of the counter and he sits infront of me on the counter with his legs wrapped around me. "Do we have to do this you know I hate stuff like this" I beg him. But he doesn't give in. "No we have to do this or else you could get a infection in one of your open cuts. Just hold my hand and squeeze it when it hurts ok?" And then he grabs one of my hands and holds it. Then he puts some rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad and rubs it on my face. I flinch and squeeze his hand tightly. Then he quickly tapes and bandages my cuts and puts some ointment on my bruise. "There see that wasn't that bad was it" he says putting the stuff back in the box. "Actually that was terrible" I say jokingly. "You know for a strong rugby lad you act like a baby" he says getting off the counter and putting the first aid box away and then getting back on the counter. "Geez ouch! That hurt more than the cuts" we both laugh and then it gets kind of quiet so I figure it's time to bring it up. "Charlie... why did you ignore me earlier during the dance" his face gets sad and he looks down. "Because earlier before we left you wanted to you know." He says looking guilty. "Oh that, Charlie we don't have to do anything if you're not ready yet" he then cuts me off. "It's not that, I am ready I want to do things with you I just don't want you to see me without clothes on. I look into his eyes "Charlie I've seen you without clothes on before you know" I say confused. "Yeah but not really I had a blanket over me. What if you see me and think I'm disgusting"  he looks down again to his feet. "Charlie I think you look amazing not everyone loves there body even me, so what would I even have to be disgusted about" he looks like he is about to cry he opens his mouth and then closes it again. And he opens it one more time and finally speaks. "Because of the scars on my arms"

Authors note:
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you liked todays part see you tomorrow or possibility sometime later if I have time to right another part. I was in a long writers slump so I owe you guys some chapters.

Words- 647