Part 4

Nicks POV:
"What do you mean it's leaving?" I am so confused does he mean like leaving for lunch?? "No he is leaving uni" he says this and my heart just shatters me. It's all my fault. "Nick you need to talk to him before he leaves your the only one he will listen to you even if he is mad. He is in my room packing right now go." He says this and I run to Taos room which is in the other building. I don't even have shoes on. I run across the street through and alley and I climb up 10 flights of stairs. I get to the door and I knock. I'm out of breath my feet are bruised and my legs are numb. He opens the door and I stair at his face. Before either of us say anything I fall into this arms and everything goes black.

Charlie's POV:
Nick passes out into my arms. I carry him to the best of my ability but he is way bigger than me so it's hard. I don't really want to be around him but I can't leave him in these conditions. Just because we aren't talking doesn't mean I don't care. I lay him on the bed. I put a pillow under his head and he looks very sweaty so I put a cold cloth on his forehead. And I just stare at him. I'm looking at him and I start to feel flustered. Oh my gosh why do I feel like this. No no no I don't like nick there is no way. He is my best freind. Oh shit I have a crush on my best freind!!! I can't tell anyone it's going to ruin our friendship. He finally opens his eyes.

Nicks POV:
I start to wake up it's kind of blurry but I gain back my vision. "What happened" I say looking around and realizing Charlie is next to me. He actually cares. "I honestly don't know" he says and laughs a tiny bit and I do too. We just stare at each other our faces are inches apart. And it happens again. We kiss. I really need this right now. We pull apart after what feels like ages and we just stare at each other for a good 30 seconds. And then we just break out laughing. "Do you want a chance to explain yourself now. I was trying to ignore you but.. you're my best friend I can't not be around you" I was so happy when he asked me this. This is all I've been wanting. But also confused. I guess we are just going to act like there isn't a connection between us? I feel like there is a rope attached to our hearts pulling us together. I know there is a connection between us and he knows to. "Ok so. Me and Marcus met each other when we were on our uni tour. He just caught my eye and we got each other's numbers. He told me he had a boyfriend but that if I wanted to get with him sometimes I could. I should've said no but it just felt like. It was my only way of feeling loved. And if I knew you were dating him I would've never done anything with him" I really hope he understands what my side of the story was. Knowing Charlie he probably will. I look at Charlie and his face goes pale and he starts to cry. "I'm so so sorry Nick that you were feeling this way. I'm so sorry I was ignoring you I am so sorry." He starts to cry and I hold him and put his head in my chest. "It's okay, I would've been mad too if I was you. You don't have to keep saying sorry it wasn't your fault" he keeps crying but then looks up at me. "Can you promise that we aren't going to ruin our friendship over something stupid like a meaningless kiss again" I don't know what to say to that. It kind of hurts because me and him know that kiss was not meaningless.

699 words-