Part 6

Nicks pov:

It's been a week since I passed out. I ended up going to the hospital and staying there for a couple days so they could do some tests and observations. They said I was good it was just stress. But something is wrong. And it's Charlie. I want to be with him. We are soulmates. But I've tried one too many times and I just don't know if it's worth it anymore. I do believe he is made for me. Maybe he wasn't made for me. In another universe we might get be together. But not in this one.

Im about to leave for are big student hall meeting. They have them once a month  just to make announcements. I'm just going to go alone maybe see some of my friends there but that's it I don't really have any energy. I put on gray sweatpants and a white shirt. And then shortly after I grab my room key and head out.

Charlie's pov:

I'm getting ready for the school student hall and I really don't want to go. But being the president of student government I have to give the speeches and talk at these and I really don't have the energy. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I don't even know if I would call it that because it was like a two week thing. And he has been giving me so much shit for it. I know I sound crazy because I just keep going in and out of relationships and it makes me feel like a bad person. And to make it worse I like nick. And I am trying to not but I can't. Every time I'm with him I'm hurting him. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I put on light blue baggy jeans and a red shirt. I want to look a little nice since it's in-front of the whole college. I grab my key card and a couple pieces of papers and I leave. I'm practicing what I'm going to say on the walk into the building, I am not great at public speaking but I usually can do it.

Nicks pov: all of the students are sitting waiting in the bleachers and finally it starts. There are a lot of people in here. Pretty much the whole college. Then I see Charlie. He looks so amazing, I mean he usually does but today is just... different. He starts to speak so everybody goes quiet. "Hello everyone I'm Charlie and I just have a few announcements. First there is going to be a prom in a few weeks. Not many colleges do that but we are going to start doing that this year so yeah. And then-" I'm sitting there staring at Charlie and blushing and all of the sudden someone yells faggot. And people start to laugh a bit and go quiet again and I know this is going to make Charlie's public speaking go worse.

Charlie's pov:

I hear someone say that and people laugh and I start to sweat and go pale. I just start to speak again so people stop laughing and everyone forgets "ok s-s-so we n-n-need more people t-to volunteer for t-t-the" I keep stuttering and someone yells out the same thing again and I start to cry and my breathing gets heavy. Everybody is laughing at me and I can't take it anymore so I run out of the building.

Hey guyssss. I'm so sorry for not posting in a while I've been meaning to but I've been so busy. I'm going to start trying to write more tho dont worry!!
619-words

•Until now• -Heartstopper Fanfic-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें