CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

Warnings: drinking, smut

   On Saturday, a friend of Millie's, Maddison Stewart threw a Christmas party

   On Saturday, a friend of Millie's, Maddison Stewart threw a Christmas party. The girl said to invite whoever she wanted, so she obviously called up Selena. She would've invited Emma and Izzy, but they're 15 and 16, and that'd be illegal, and Millie's not trying to go to jail. She also considered calling Juraj, but she decided against it. The party's tonight, so he'd probably decline if she called today.

   She picked out an outfit while on call with her friends. She showed them over twenty choices, and they settled on a tight white dress for Millie and a black one for Lena. They have opposite hair colors, so it'll compliment nicely.

   Lena and Millie agreed to meet up at Millie's house two hours before they left for the party. She skipped dance class. Madam Bordeaux can suck my dick.

   At 7 pm, her doorbell rung. She opened it and saw Lena with two bottles of wine, ready to get wasted as fuck.

   First, they put on our dresses. Then the girls started doing their make-up.

   "Bitch, you took my mascara!" Millie yelled.

   "Hell no! This is mine!" The girl made an 'o' shape with her mouth, realizing that it is, in fact, her friend's. She searched in her make-up bag while screaming the lyrics to Isabel LaRosa.

   "THINK I NEED SOMEONE OLDER!" They both belted.

   "JUST A LITTLE BIT COLDER!" Lena continued.

   "TAKE THE WEIGHT OF YOUR SHOULDERS! THINK I NEED SOMEONE OLDER!" We sang together, putting our whole heart into this masterpiece of a song.

   "Wait- how are we gonna get there?" Lena asked. Fuck. The original plan was that Lena was going to drive us. Should've thought of that before she came with two bottles of wine. Then she gasped, coming up with a solution, "What about if your lover boy takes us?"

   "Who?" She squinted my eyes, thinking if she heard what she said right.

   "You know, your hockey boy? Lover boy." She explained.

   "Shut up," She playfully nudged her arm, "he's not my lover boy. I haven't talked to him since that one game," She laughed, "but sure. It's not a bad idea."

   Millie clicked on his contact and called him. After 2 rings, he picked up. Selena was looking at me. She knew something Millie didn't.

   "What's up?" He said.

   "Nothing. Could you do me a huge, huge favor?" She asked, her mind immediately getting dirty thoughts.

   "Uhh, depends. Like what?" He questioned.