CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

𐙚⊹₊⋆

Warnings: blood, smut

   Emília had nothing to do this Saturday, so she went to Juraj's game

   Emília had nothing to do this Saturday, so she went to Juraj's game. However, she didn't have the energy to get up. It reminded her exactly of last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Every year is the same. On Christmas, the feeling sets in. This unexplainable feeling of loneliness, sadness, and just plain disappointment just appears out of nowhere. Every year, she expects something great, something new and amazing, yet nothing ever happens.

   Then comes the new year. Every year, the girl tells herself New Year, New Me, but it's always the same old her, and she's just so fucking tired of it. She swore that this year, she will do something about it.

   She got the strength to come out of bed and brush her teeth. She looked in the mirror, nit-picking every part of her  face in it.

   My eyebrows look weird.

   My nose is too wide.

   And those pimples.

   She spit out the mouthwash, which she swirled around her mouth into the sink and washed her face with cold water to wake herself up a bit. The game was at seven, and it was only two. She had dance class today, but there is no way in hell she's going. She picked out an outfit to the game and sat down at the keyboard her parents bought her for Christmas. She's enjoyed playing it for the past week and a half. She used it to make up some melodies for her songs, or to read illegally downloaded sheet music, or just some improvising when she was bored

   During the last week, she's started focusing on music more. She finished six out of eight songs, and the two that are left just need a little extra something something to them. She would like to release the album this month, but she's not sure if she'll be able to record them all in three-ish weeks. Her favorite on the album is Camden. It's all about struggling with mental health and body image, things that hit close to home for the young girl.

   Millie didn't even notice how, but three hours passed. She stood up from the chair and began getting ready. She went into her closet and put on the outfit she chose before, just a white T-shirt and blue jeans. Then, she sat down at her neatly organized desk, which was also her vanity, and did her make-up. She put on more than she usually does to cover up the dark bags under her eyes and the red pimples on her cheeks and forehead. Next, she styled her hair. She straightened it today, not wanting to deal with her dark waves that were frizzy like crazy.

   It was already half past six when she was finally ready. She put on a black leather jacket and took her purse, and headed to the metro to get to the arena. On the metro, a weird-ass guy was staring at her. She tried to ignore it, but then he stood up and started walking towards her. Thankfully, she was already at her stop, and she quickly left the metro. It was a three minute walk from it to the arena, and during winter, it was scary walking all alone in a big city at night. Well, not necessarily night, but it was already dark.

   She walked into the arena and found a seat near the glass so she could have a view. And a view she had. The players began skating on the ice. Juraj skated by her and flashed a smile, making the girl blush. He turned around and went back the same way he came, laughing at her bright red cheeks.

   The game didn't start that great for her team. They were losing 2-0. Everyone was frustrated. Fans and players. You could see their stress from a mile away. In the second third, the opposing team got two more goals, making the score 4-0 for the Cannucks. Canadiens were more nervous than ever, starting fights like crazy.

   The last third rolled around. Juraj finally had the puck and was skating towards the goal. He shot when he was about seven feet away from it. A roar was heard from the audience. He scored! But it was immediately followed by gasps. Number forty-three, Hughes, had tripped him with his stick as he shot at the goal, making him fall. And falling hard.

   He stayed down for a second before his teammates and referees came to him. They took him off the ice. He was holding his nose. It looked bloody from the audience's point of view, but they were unable tell for sure. Millie stood up and went to the locker room, where he was being examined by a medic.

   The girl walked in. The medic immediately tried to stop her, trying to block the door. She tried to explain, but he didn't listen.

   "Chris, she can stay. Hey, Millie." He said, holding an ice pack to his face. The medic quickly left the pair alone after she went over to him. She put her hand on his jaw, moving between his legs. She took the ice pack off, and he slightly winced at the feeling of it moving.

   She made a face at the bloody mess on his pretty face, "Gross, eh?" He laughed.

   "Very. Is it broken?" She asked, her thumb rubbing his cheek.

   "No. It's just scratched and bruised, but not broken." He explained. She let out a sigh of relief, looking at his face. He's so gorgeous. It would be a shame.

   "Thank God. You'd be harder on the eyes if your nose was crooked." He held onto her thighs from behind and smiled at the comment, Millie's stomach doing flips.

   "I'm not hard on the eyes." He retorted, She shrugged. She knows he's right. Everybody does, but she can't let him know that. No one likes an arrogant dick.

   "I wouldn't be so sure."

   "Really?" His hands moved up to her ass, gently squeezing. She felt herself getting wet just from the gentle touches.

   "So this is how it is, huh." Her other hand moved up to his cup his cheek. She leaned down down and kissed him.

   Woah. It's way better when I'm sober.

   "Have you ever gotten a blow job in a locker room?" The girl asked as she straddled his lap, his hands staying out on her ass. Juraj shook his head no, "Would you like to get a blow job in a locker room?"

   "I'd love that." He whimpered into the sloppy kiss, his hands gently squeezing every once in a while.

   Millie moved down from his lap in between his legs on her knees. She took off all of his hockey gear, one of the hardest things that she's ever done. She licked his tip, making the boy throw his head back in pleasure. She slowly made her way down his whole length, finally taking him in her mouth.

   His hands made their way into her hair, pushing her head and making the girl gag. Tears from pleasure formed in her corners of her eyes. She had made it her life mission to make him come in her throat.

   "Are you gonna swallow, baby? 'Cause we don't have anything to clean up with." She nodded her head while bobbing her head on his huge cock.

   With a loud moan, he let go and came in her throat. She swallowed it all, not letting a drop go to waste, "Such a good girl."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

CHAPTER EIGHT