CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

   Juraj was fine after the match. He just kept a plaster on it to make it less revolting to look at him, but what does she care? He still looks beautiful to the girl.

   She stayed with him and took care of him like the good friend she was. She cooked food and ordered takeout. She drove him to practice, and she just kept him company during the day so he wouldn't go insane all alone. And yes, he still went to training even though the doctor told him to take a two week break at least.

   He wasn't immobile, but anyone could tell he was uncomfortable while doing almost anything. He kept telling the girl how painful his injury was. Maybe he was exaggerating to keep the pretty girl around. Maybe he was serious. Who knows? He knows, and he was definitely exaggerating it.

   He loved being around her. He loved how she helped him with any task he needed. He wasn't trying to abuse her assistance, but he was definitely making the most of his situation.

   He also hurt his arm in the fall. He fell on it kind of weird. While he was skating, Hughes tripped him, and he fell forward, hitting his face and nose and falling on his elbow. There was a huge bruise. She felt really bad for him.

   "Good morning." A raspy voice spoke up behind the couch. Millie turned around and saw a very sleepy Juraj. He's so adorable when his hair is all messed up, and his eyes half closed, still sleepy.

   "Mornin'," She turned off her phone and faced him. She was attempting to book a studio to record some songs. She didn't have them all finished yet, but she didn't want to have to spend three days straight in there, so she's doing it over a longer period of time. Unfortunately, she hadn't found anything yet, "what're you doing?"

   "Just... nothin'" She innocently smiled at the brunette, wanting to keep it private for now. He jumped over the top of the sofa and sat down next to her and put his arm right above her, inches from laying on the girl's shoulders. This realization made her heart beat as she looked behind her at it. Juraj knew very well what he was doing. A smirk was splattered across his face, "are you hungry?"

   "Yeah. What do you want to order?" He asked her, grabbing his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants.

   "Oh, I'm not hungry. I just had cereal." He looked over at the sink to see it empty.

   "Did you eat from the box?" The boy chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

   "No, I just washed the bowl already. Someone has to be clean in this household." She joked, making up an excuse. There was no way she was going to eat at a stranger's house. Well, they aren't strangers anymore, or maybe they are, but still, she didn't want to eat at his house, especially not in front of him.She thought it was awkward.

    Juraj put a hand to his heart, acting hurt, "I'm not going to be bullied in my own home." His arm was slipping down, moving closer and closer to her shoulders. Millie was keeping a close eye on it.

   "Hockey players can't clean up after themselves. Prove me wrong!" She put her hands up. This gave the hockey player access to her side. He started tickling her, making the girl squirm in his grasp, "S-stop, Juraj!"She tried wiggling out of his grasp while giggling to no avail.

   She finally was able to grab his wrists and stop him. She was still laughing and out of breath, looking right at him kneeling above her between her thighs on the couch. God, he's gorgeous. She took notice of his beautiful brown eyes. They were huge like a little puppy's. And his face looks so... kissable.

   She started thinking right there. They're just friends, she couldn't forget that. Just friends. Well, that's debatable. They were more like fuck buddies. Nothing serious.

   But Juraj was also fighting his thoughts. Being above her just made him want to fuck her so hard until she couldn't walk and Millie couldn't lie that she didn't have the same vision.

   A notification from Juraj's phone snapped the pair out of their trances and made sit back down in their original places. The arm that was once almost on Millie's shoulder was now in Juraj's pocket, "Uh, I should just order the food."

   The girl nodded, fiddling with the hem of her hoodie, thinking what the fucking hell was that?

   Millie left soon after for some made-up errands. This encounter made her feel something she didn't want to feel. It made her heart race looking at him. It made her look at him in a very different way. He wasn't just a friend. He was turning into a crush.

   The girl hated to admit it. Since she was little, she had crushes on dozens of boys. Anyone who gave her an ounce of attention made her heart swell. Being with him for a few days made them closer than ever, and she didn't like it. Not that she didn't think he wasn't attractive - he was - she just knew she didn't have a chance with him. Not in a million years, she thought she did. This boy had thousands of girls swooning over him. Each and every one of them was drop-dead gorgeous. Emília didn't stand a chance next to them. Even back in his home country, the girls were beautiful. He said it himself in an interview. He'd rather have any of them over her.

  The girl didn't care. She was used to being disappointed. It would be weird if she wasn't. It was more normal than being satisfied. Sure, her heart ached slightly, but oh well. Shaking off the thoughts of the boy, she continued walking through the park, thinking of anything else that came to mind.

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

CHAPTER NINE