CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

   The two had agreed to go on a second date on February thirteenth, Valentine's Day Eve

   The two had agreed to go on a second date on February thirteenth, Valentine's Day Eve. Juraj had a game on the fifteenth and was leaving the day before, making this date the best.

   Emília was extremely busy during the week before Valentine's Day. Her professors piled an unbelievable amount of assignments onto the girl.

   Juraj had a game that day. Emília was planning on coming, but her shift at the cafè ended at seven when the game began. She would be late, but it didn't matter that much.

   "Brett, I have to go. Do you mind if I leave like ten-ish minutes early?" Emília politely asked her coworker, Bretton, who was grabbing ingredients from the freezer.

   "No, yeah, go ahead. I don't care." He smiled at her, walking out and putting them in the fridge by the bar, neatly organizing them.

   "Thank you so much." She thanked him. She went back and put her stuff in her locker.

   The girl left the cafè and went straight to the arena. At was a fifteen minute walk, maybe a little less. It was already dark. The sun had set almost two hours ago.

   When she finally got to the arena, it was packed full. Thankfully, she had a ticket for a seat right behind the benches. She just hoped that it would still be available.

   When she sat down in her seat that no one had taken yet, the game was about to start. They were playing the Anaheim Ducks, a team that isn't doing too good right now.

   When Juraj got back from his shift on the ice, he turned around and adorably waved and smiled at her like a little kid. She obviously waved back while the group of girls behind her started yelling like crazy. She could see his teammates poking him a bit, probably teasing him.

   The second period was when things took a turn for Montréal. Jake Evans scored the first goal in the first two minutes. Then Nick Suzuki scored two goals a few minutes apart. Juraj had an assist on both of them.

   In the third period, Juraj scored a goal on the power play, making the score 4-0 for Montréal. Brandon Gignac s got the last goal of the game in the last three minutes, ending it with a score of 5-0. Everyone was ecstatic. The vibes outside were immaculate.

   "Hi! You played so well!" Emília threw herself onto Juraj as he came out with two of his teammates on his side. The two boys shared a looked between themselves. Once she latched herself off the boy, she introduced herself to his teammates, "Hi, I'm Millie."

   "Dude, you didn't tell us you have a hot girlfriend. I'm Kaiden." The blonde joked, making Juraj and Millie red.

   "I'm Arber." The noirette said, patting Juraj on the shoulder before both of his teammates left to their cars.