CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

juraj

wanna go on a date?

I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl out?

you're a pussy
yes or no

Yes
Obviously

   Obviously she thought to herself

   Obviously she thought to herself. They planned on going to a nice restaurant later that evening. It was one of Millie's favorites. 

   She took a long and relaxing shower and then called her friends to give her company and advice while getting ready.

   "Turtleneck or button-up?" She asked the girls. 

   "Definitely turtleneck."

    "Button-up."

    "Button-up. You want to show off those tits, right?" They all answered at the same time, but Emma's reasoning made them all laugh.

   Emília continued browsing through her walk-in closet, looking at all of the options. Eventually, two skirts ended up being shown to the girls. 

   "Slutty or sluttier?" She lifted up the hangers, putting them up to her body. One was tight and ended at her mid thigh. The other was more flowy and was hemmed right under her butt. 

   "Sluttier!" The call echoed. It was the only thing all of the girls agreed on. 

   An hour, she hung up on her friends and facetimed Emma, her favorite cousin.

   "Hey!" Emília dragged out her greeting, violently waving at the camera, "What's the time?"

   "One by si myslel že po like troch rokov by si už vedela vykalkulovať time difference between us. Ale one would be wrong. Je deväť," She ranted before answering the simple question, "What's up?"