CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

𐙚⊹₊⋆

Warnings: throwing up

   In the morning, She regretted it

   In the morning, She regretted it. Not the sex, but drinking so much. She threw up everything in my stomach. She was also alone. She remembered Juraj dropping her off and walking her to her apartment, but after that? It's a blur. She also had no clue where Selena was. She just prayed her friend got home safe.

   Today is Christmas Eve. She thankfully don't work on Saturdays, and dance classes are cancelled from today until next Wednesday, giving her a completely day.

   First, She made some tea, but she didn't drink it. Just looking at it made want to the girl want to throw up. She felt so nauseous. She just had a lot of water. Then, a knock came to her door. She slowly walked over to the door and cautiously opened it.

   "Hey, I thought you would need, uhh, emotional support after, umm, last night? So, I'm here." Juraj stood at the door. She smiled at his thoughtfulness.

   "Yeah, I do. Come in." She closed the door after him.

   "Brought you food, and some medicine and plan B," Millie quietly laughed, "What's so funny?"

   "Nothing, nothing, it's fine. Oh, and you, haven't heard from Selena by any chance, have you?" She asked him.

   "Who?"

   "My friend? The blonde girl in your car?"

   "Oh. No, I haven't." He told me. Suddenly, She got a feeling of vomit coming up my throat. Putting her hand on her mouth, she ran to the toilet. She threw up, and it was all just water. The feeling of the water coming out was horrible, making her throw up again. Juraj was right behind her and held her hair out of the toilet, rubbing small circles on her back with his other hand.

   After she was done, she lifted her head up and just plopped it in her hands.

   "Is this a good time to make a joke?"

   "Depends on the joke." Nervous about what he was about to say.

   "I was just thinking how this isn't the first time I'm holding your hair up for you." She shook her head, gagging into the toilet.

   "Not a good joke. Don't even talk anymore. My thoughts are making me feel horrible." She sighed, feelings tears in the corner of her eyes from the hopelessness.

   "Want me to get some water?" He asked, letting go of her brown hair.

   "You can try, but I don't know if I'll be able to drink it." She shrugged, feeling too weak to move a finger. He got up and walked to the kitchen. When he came back, She instantly got the feeling of throwing up. She took a small sip, but it came back up after a couple of minutes.

   "God, I'm never drinking again." She said.