CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

𐙚⊹₊⋆

   In the morning, the tension was unmistakable

   In the morning, the tension was unmistakable. You could tell that Juraj just wanted to make up, but to his dismay, Emília liked grudges. She liked being angry at someone for five days for the smallest of reasons. She always said it was good fun annoying the hell out of people.

   "Good morning," He greeted her as he walked into the kitchen. She didn't respond, "Okay, fine, ignore me. But don't forget whose home you are in, little girl."

   Her back was facing the boy, but he could tell that she was awake by the phone that she was holding in her hands. And she couldn't lie, he was hot when he was angry. Like really hot. Or maybe it was just a horny morning, but she had the biggest urge to drop the grudge and let him bend her over the counter and fuck all the frustration out of her while telling her she was a whore.

   She could feel herself getting wet at the thoughts she was making up in her head. The slightest noise came out when she started rubbing her thighs together, trying to ease some of the neediness between her legs.

   "Is my little baby horny?" He teased with a smirk on his face, "Does she want me to bend her over and fuck her so hard that she forgets her name?" He asked while walking towards the couch.

   She could only let out a tiny "mhm" while clenching her legs together as the wet spot in her shorts got bigger. He crouched down next to her, forcing her to turn around to face him. He tucked away the stray hairs that were blocking his view of her face.

   He ripped the blanket that was covering her of her body, leaving goosebumps on her skin, "Sit up, baby," She did as he said, leaning her head back with her legs, forcing themselves together to feel any sort of friction between them, "Should we get these off?"

   She instantly nodded, wanting to feel anything. He slipped them off in one swift move, leaving the bottom half of her body bare. He attached himself to her clit, making her whimper.

   Then he did something she thought he wouldn't ever be able to do. He bit her clit. She screamed his name from pleasure. She never thought she'd be the type of girl who'd be into being bitten, but here she is. And she enjoyed it.

   Her fingers tangled into his brunette locks, tugging on them, wanting him to get closer to her core even though he was already infinitely close to her body.

   "Pull harder." He commanded, and who was she not to listen? She tugged harder, eliciting a quiet groan against her clit. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity for the girl, he put his fingers in her pussy, "You're so wet, baby. All for me?"

   "Only for yo-," She was cut off by a loud moan as he bit the sensitive nerve once again, "Fuck, that feels so good."

   After a few minutes she came, "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"A girl can only dream." She joked, still coming down from her high.

   "But you're not just a girl. You're the girl, my girl. So you don't have to dream about my dick thrusting in and out of you." He kissed her lips as he picked her up and laid her down on her back. He quickly pulled off the only article he was wearing, his sweats. She tried to take off her shirt, but he stopped her, "Keep it on. You look good in my shirt."

   Her face reddened. She hoped he wouldn't notice that she was still wearing his shirt even though they were in a disagreement.

   He lined himself up and pushed in, "You're always so tight." He groaned as he slowly stood still, letting her adjust to his size.

   She bucked her hips, trying to feel something, "Talk to me, love. What do you want?"

   She contemplated telling him about her fantasy of him bending her over the kitchen counter and degrading the hell out of her, but she decided against it, "Move," Oh, fuck it, "And bend me over the kitchen counter and tell me I'm a whore." She smirked as if she was teasing him, but she was serious.

   His reaction to her words was priceless. His eyes widened, and his eyebrows raised, "Actually?"

   "One hundred percent," She said, the smirk that was previously on her face is now gone, "Please?"

   He gripped her ass and took her to the kitchen. He let her go and pushed her hips and stomach against the cold countertop, making her gasp.

   "Ready?" He lined himself up again. She nodded, steadying herself by holding on to the counters.

   He suddenly thrusted into her rough and fast and without mercy. She didn't expect it at all, making her moan from the intense pleasure. No one had ever fucked her like this.

   "You dirty, dirty girl, eh? You like it when I pound into you, don't you?" He talked to her, gripping her hips so hard that there would be bruises tomorrow.

   "Love it." She laid her chest on the cold counter, sticking her ass out more, "Tell me I'm a slut and I might come."

   "You're such a slut for me, aren't you, love?" As if on command, she let out a loud moan, the white liquid covering his cock. But he didn't stop. In fact, he went harder and faster and rougher chasing his own climax.

   His hand moved to her clit, rubbing it furiously to make her come again.

   "Are you gonna come with daddy?" He asked, making the girl frantically nod.

   Orgasm overcame him with a loud groan. When she felt the warm come shoot inside her, she let herself go again, flopping on the counter, exhausted, "You did so good, love." He leaned over and whispered in her ear, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

   "I have to go to the bathroom," Her legs slightly wobbled, making it harder to walk. Juraj quietly chuckled at her struggle, "You did this! So stop laughing and come help me!"

 Juraj quietly chuckled at her struggle, "You did this! So stop laughing and come help me!"

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO