CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

  "Good morning! I made you some breakfast," Emília said as Juraj walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around her waist and left little kisses on her neck, "Do you have practice today?"

   "Mhm," He muttered against her skin, giving the girl chills all the way down her body, "What did you cook?"

   "Toast, eggs, roasted some veggies," She looked around at the several dirty pans on the stove, "Sorry I made a mess. I'll clean it up."

   He grabbed a cut-up tomato from one of the pans and put it in his mouth, "Oh, no worries. Fuck, that's hot."

   "My hungry boy." She caressed his cheek that had light stubble on it

   "Your boy, huh?" He smirked.

   "My favorite." She kissed his lips, her hand still on his cheeks.

   "Well, good, because you're my favorite girl." He smiled wide. She could swear his eyes were actually sparkling.

   He found a plate in the cupboards and loaded it with food. He knew that he always had breakfast at the arena, but he just couldn't say no to this girl. She really had him wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it.

   After he ate, he grabbed his bag and left. He sat down for a second breakfast with his teammates, but didn't eat almost anything, making his teammates worried.

   "Slaf, you good? You didn't eat almost anything." Arber asked him, leaning towards him.

   "Yeah, I'm just not hungry." He made up an excuse.

   "Didn't think I'd see the day where our big boy isn't hungry." Kaiden joked as he took another bite of the baked pastry in his hand.

   "You sure? I'm here if you need anything." He smiled at him and nodded.

   "Yo, I have a theory! So, you remember that girl who was all over him after the game after Anaheim?" Kaiden proposed, Arber face twisted into a smirk as he turned towards Juraj, whose face was turning bright rwd, "What if she stayed over and cooked him breakfast and he ate it because he's too whipped to say no to her."

   The youngest boy's face was covered with blush from embarrassment, making his teammates laugh loudly, "Ooh, Slaf has a girlfriend!"

   "Actually?" He bashfully nodded, hiding his face in his hands.

   "I mean, she isn't my girlfriend. I didn't ask her yet." He said.

   "But she stayed over," He nodded, "Ask her! There's no way she's saying no if she's cooking for you. Girls love babying guys."

   Emília had done a lot of thinking while she was alone. She liked what the two had going on, but not being able to say what they were hurt her. She wanted to be his girlfriend, but maybe he didn't want one. Maybe that's why he hasn't asked her yet. Or he just wanted a fun hook-up for a while and then toss her in the trash and find another.

   She really didn't know how to go about this kind of conversation since nothing like this has never happened to her. Boys always just asked, and she said yes without getting to know them. She just had to find out the consequences later.

   "Hey," She welcomed Juraj when he came home in the afternoon, "How was practice?"

   "Good." He put his arms around her and gave her a quick peck before putting her down again.

   "I have to talk to you." She said, picking the skin around her nails to calm her nerves.

   "Did I do something wrong?" He didn't get a response, making his heart beat slightly faster, "Wait, I did?"

   She guided him to the couch and sat him down. She took a deep breath, "What are we?"

   "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He answered, but it sounded like a question more than a statement.

"I fucking asked you a question, so you answer me, don't ask another."

   "I didn't." He raised his hands, defeated.

   "When did I fucking agree to that?"

   "You don't want to?" His eyes softened as if he had done something wrong. He did, but he didn't understand the girl's frustration.

   "I mean, I do, but you have to communicate with me!" She argued, "Because I don't know, I can't know if this is something serious. For all I know, this could be a fun hook-up for you!"

   "Do you feel like this is a fun hook-up for me?"

   "No," She gazed down, "But..." She got up and started pacing around the room.

   He stood up and walked to her, "Em, calm down."

   "Fuck! Why do you have to be so fucking nice? I feel like a fucking monster when I'm with you! You're just so perfect!" Angry tears left her eyes, "I'm sorry. I can't be here."

   He grasped her arm to stop her, "Where are you going?"

   "I don't- I don't know. I just can't be here." He moved closer to her. He grabbed the back of her head and gently laid it on his chest, letting her tears stain his hoodie.

   "It's going to be alright, Em. We're going to be alright."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER NINETEEN