CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

   "Oh, and I want you to have this

   "Oh, and I want you to have this." Juraj spoke up, holding out a neatly wrapped gift.

   "Is it my birthday or something and I just don't know?" Emília laughed and took it from his hands.

   "No, I just want you to have it." She inspected the package, flipping it around to get a clue on what it is. She ripped the paper off to find a jersey. Juraj's jersey.

   "Oh my God- You really didn't have to," She wrapped her arms around him, giving him a warm hug, "Thank you. So much."

   "Game worn from last season. And it really isn't a problem. I'd do anything for you, Em," Her heart melted at his. She was ready to pass away from how adorable he was, "But now I have to go. Bye." He grabbed his bag, pecked her lips, and left.

   "Wait! You have lip gl-" He was already out the door when she started talking. She forgot she had applied lip gloss on her lips right before he left. It left his lips pretty shiny. Well, his teammates are gonna have fun with that.

   "Hey, guys!" Juraj greeted his teammates as he entered the locker room.

   "Slaf, what's on your lips? They're really shiny?" Kaiden asked, smirking. He put his hand to his lips. His finger was shiny from the make-up.

   He quickly tried to make an excuse, "Yeah, my lips were chapped, and I put something on them, yeah."

   He couldn't see everyone holding back a laugh as he sat down, "Oh yeah? What'd you put on them? Another girl's lips?" Kaiden chirped once again.

   "I mean... If the shoe fits?" He grabbed his shoulder and squeezed.

   "Cole, don't you think it's time to get a girl? Even our boy who can barely speak English got one."

   "Everyone here speaks French! I'm lost half of the time!" The short king defended himself.

   "Whatever you say, Coley."

   Millie sat down behind the bench, wearing her newly acquired jerset with pride. All of the boys skated out onto the ice. Her boy, of course, made eye contact with her as he skated across it, making her blush.