CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

𐙚⊹₊⋆

   A bucket of freezing cold water being poured on Emília woke her up

   A bucket of freezing cold water being poured on Emília woke her up. She screamed and jumped out of bed, "Happy Easter!" Juraj exclaimed, empty bucket in hand.

   He could swear she had fire in her eyes as she began chasing him around the apartment. Finally, he turned around and grabbed the cold and wet girl by the waist and picked her up off the ground.

   "Why did you do that?" She cry-laughed, rubbing her fist over her eyes to dry them.

   "It's Easter!" He said as he let her feet touch the ground.

   "I have an idea! Let's leave the slovak Easter traditions in Slovakia, and let's live our calm canadian lives." She joked, going to the bathroom.

   "But it's so fun!" He grabbed an unopened perfume out of his bedside table and started covering her in it, "And so you'll be healthy and pretty."

   "So I'm not pretty?"

   "N-no, you're already gorgeous. It's so you'll be prettier!" He stuttered.

   "So I'm not the prettiest girl you know. We're done." She pecked his lips and ran to the bathroom to have a steaming hot shower to warm up.

   "I give up." He put away the bucket for next year and went to put the sheets in the dryer since they were soaking wet.

   She came in wearing one Juraj's Montréal Canadiens hoodies and a pair of plain black shorts with her hands behind her back.

   "You look so good in my clothes, love." He moved closer to her. She whipped out a water gun from behind her and started spraying the boy.

   "Payback's a bitch!" She yelled, laughed as he tried to put his hands in front of him to shield himself, but his t-shirt was still slightly damp from the water.

   "Oh man." She sighed as the water finally ran out, leaving the boy huffing and puffing in front of her.

   "You are so gonna pay for that, Em." He said, grabbing her and sprinting to the bathroom with the girl over his shoulder. He turned the shower to the coldest temperature and put her under the stream of freezing water.

   Emília yelped, running out, "Well, sucks for you because you're wet too now." She laughed, looking at his white t-shirt, which was now see-through.

   He chuckled, "Huh, I didn't think about that. We better go and get changed together."

She shoved his chest, making a disgusted face, "Calm down, perv."

"What? We literally had sex. How am I a perv?"

   She shrugged, "I don't know," She grabbed his hand, aiming for the bedroom, "Let's go, babe."