EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

𐙚⊹₊⋆

  Hoards of people were lined up outside the Bell Center

  Hoards of people were lined up outside the Bell Center. Luckily, Emília and her daughters had VIP tickets that allowed them to beat the crowds.

   The three girls sat down right behind Montréal bench. When Juraj turned around and saw his girls, his face lit up. He waved and smiled at the making the girls squeal.

   The Montréal Canadiens were playing Anaheim Ducks in the Stanley cup final. Montréal won the cup two years before, but Anaheim hasn't been lucky yet. Maybe today was their day? Emília hoped not.

   The seconds slowly ticked down. The score was 1:1 since the first period. Both teams had great goaltending and were even better defensively.

   At the last second, Juraj shot at the goal, but the horn signaling the end of the game just sounded. Everyone on the ice looked around to see if the goal counted. The refs went to check. Everyone was nervous, scared, to see if the game was going to go into overtime.

   The refs finally stepped out, "After rewatching the footage, the goal..." Emília took a deep breath in, "Was scored 0.2 seconds before the end of the period."

   The Bell Center erupted in cheers and yells. Thankfully, the girls had noise canceling headphones. Otherwise, a meltdown would've been inevitable. Even they were cheering.

   "Did daddy win?" Emily, the oldest, asked, looking at her mom.

   "Yes! Yes, he did," Emília nodded, reaching into her bag and grabbing a poster her daughter made, "Do you want to hold the sign you made?"

   Emily and Bella nodded and took the poster board into their small hands. Juraj skated over to read it. His eyes went wide when he finished reading.

Daddy #20 is officially going to be a boy dad in October 2036!

   "Really?" He grinned. His wife proudly yelled yes.

   Still smiling, he skated over to where his team was and lifted the cup above his head. The scene was enough to make an adult cry, which Emília did.

   "It's a boy?" Juraj asked, coming down the tunnel to the locker room. Emília was holding Bella in her arms, and Emily had her hand wrapped around her finger. He picked Emily up, "Hi, sweet girls." He kissed both of their foreheads.

   "Yes, it's a boy," She answered his question, "Future first draft pick." She rubbed her barely visible bump.

   He laughed, placing his hand on her belly and kissing her lips before Bella pushed him away, "My mommy." The two year-old pouted.

   "She's my wife, Bellka, so..."

   "No, my mommy." She put her arms around her mom's neck and tightly hugged her.

   "Don't worry, you're my favorite daddy." Emily cheerfully said, making the couple laugh loudly.

   "I'd hope so. I'm your only daddy." That's one of the few things that hasn't changed about Juraj. He still was a very happy person, always smiling and laughing.

   Emily definitely took after her dad. Her hair was black, closer to her father's, and her eyes were a gorgeous dark brown color and had an amazing curly texture.

   Her attitude mimicked his, too. She was always cheerful and almost never fussy.

   Bella's behavior was much more similar to Emília's. She was fussy most of the time, crying, and undereyes were permanently puffy. They went to numerous doctors to see if anything was wrong but came to the conclusion that she was just a sensitive person like her mother.

   Her looks were closer to Juraj's, too. Her eyes were a light brown amber shade, and her hair was almost the exact tone as Juraj's and was pin straight.

   "You ready to go home, two-time Stanley cup champion?" Emília teased, earning a light shove from her husband.

   "Hey!" Bella hit Juraj's arm, "No hit mommy!"

   "Sorry, Bellka," He gave her nose a tiny peck, "Let's go, sweet girls."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

EPILOGUE