Chapter 16: Control.

MAVEN

✞MAVEN✞

————

the sound of veronica's moan brought me from my thoughts making me look at her glistening body that was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

harley had been eating her for almost thirty minutes now doing nothing but edging her. everytime veronica moans would grow high pitched, and louder she'd pull back and talk letting veronica high go down then go back in.

i could tell veronica was getting more frustrated and needy by the fire flaring in her eyes everytime harley stopped.

"maven-" she whined making me twitch in my pants. i looked at her and tilted my head in question. "what-" veronica seemed to be struggling, small gasp interrupting her speech every now and then. "whats that?" she finally breathed out.

i followed her eyes down to my own lap and saw my bulge pressed against my pants. it throbbed with the need of attention.

i didnt answer, my jaw tightening with the effort to not pull myself out of my pants and jerk off right here and now.

loud slurping noises came from behind veronica and she let out a low moan her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"it feels good hm?" my voice was deep and husky to my own ears. the arousal im feeling making my body shudder.

veronica lips parted as she panted. her hands and knees began to tremble with the effort of staying up on all fours. she opened her eyes; looking back down at my pants with lust.

shakily, she pulled one arm from beneath her and slowly reached out. i didnt dare stop her, feeling myself twitch beneath my pants in anticipation.

when her hand touched me outside of my pants i grunted, jerking forward slightly when i felt sparks travel all throughout my body making my toes curl. my nipples tightened beneath my bra and i pushed her hand away quickly.

"no. i dont have any self control right now" i spoke through gritted teeth, my thighs tensing and untensing a few times.

if i continued to let her touch me im not sure id be able to hold myself back from pulling myself out of my pants and fucking her throat just like i did with my fingers earlier.

shes not ready for that, though.

veronica's lips parted fell open in shock or pleasure? either way she didnt have a chance to say anything as a low gutteral moan escaped from her.

both her arms crumbled beneath her making her fall forward into the cover, more black strands slipping from the bun she put it in.

i swallowed at the wetness in her eyes when she looked back up.

"im going to cum" she panted looking at me pleadingly.

"not yet" i rasped out.

"yes-"

"not. yet." i growled. "how does she taste, harley?"

my sister pulled back with a loud sigh wiping her wet mouth with the back of her hand.

"so good. i could be here for years" she moaned, licking her lips.

"i dont think she has years" i chuckled. i reached down and tilted veronica's head up looking at her pretty eyes. "she looks like shes about to cry"

"awww thats so cute" harley giggled.

"do her a favor and make her cum" i said and looked away from those pleading eyes to my sister. "just this once" i bit my lip.

without another word harley went back down. immediately, veronica gasped and tried to sit up.

"aht aht dont try to run now, love. this is what you wanted right?" i laughed and forced her back down on the bed by her shoulders.

loud whines and broken moans muffled by the sheets filled the room as my cock throbbed even more. i wouldnt be surprised if i blew my load without any stimulation.

veronica's body shook as her eyes rolled back. after orgasming she gasped a little and curled into herself when harley didnt stop.

"s-stop" she begged in a gasp feeling overstimulated.

harley sat up licking her lips as if to get every last bit of taste from veronica.

"fuck that was hot" har stated looking down at veronica's twitching body. i ran my hands through her hair soothingly.

"go run her some warm bath water" i instructed.

★★★

after veronica got out of her long bath i went to the kitchen to get something for her to drink while my sister helped her into some of my clothes.

i went back to my room with water and granola bars for her and harley then went to go take a shower.

it didnt take long before i was blowing my load against the shower walls, the force of it leaving my legs trembling. once i softened i started to wash my body thinking back to the past twenty-four hours.

now i lay in bed with veronica tucked beneath my arm, harley laying on the other side of her with her head on her lap.

"what about you guys?" she yawned tiredly.

i reached up to run my hand up and down her arm softly.

"im fine. i jerked off in the shower" i responded.

"same" harley said calmly.

"you also have a dick?" veronica gasped looking down at harley to the best of her ability.

me and harley both laughed at that.

"no, i have a pussy i just played with it in the shower"

"oh" veronica breathed out in what seemed to be relief. "im sorry i wasnt able to reciprocate-"

"its fine. tonight was all about you. it was hot seeing you tremble the way you did" i recalled then tried to clear my mind when i felt myself twitch in my shorts not wanting to get hard again.

"and the way you tasted. God it was heaven. its your turn next time, may. you have to taste" harley gloated.

"guys stop" veronica whined shyly tucking herself more into my arm. "this is embarrassing"

"nothing to be ashamed about" i chuckled. "but its definitely going to be my turn next time"

"im going to bed" she huffed.

me and harley laughed and told her goodnight. soon she was asleep with one arm thrown across my torse and the other hand resting on harley.

[smut scenes wont contain the three of them all the time. itll mostly just be them one on one with her, a few scenes here or there with them all together. i just can't do the actual threesome scenes i want becus theyre sisters and i dont wanna write incest so i gotta work with what i can.

they arent going to be touching each other in any sexual way the only thing it will be is them seeing each other naked and barely that cus they rlly gonna b too focused on veronica]