Chapter 27: Shopping.

★VERONICA★

"theres a party coming up. are you going?" jed asks while unwrapping his sandwich from the wrapper.

"what party? i havent heard about a party" my eyebrows furrowed.

"your girlfriend didnt tell you" he teased making me playfully roll my eyes.

"every year theres a annual christmas party a week before Christmas. everyone is invited"

"i dont know that sounds like too many sweaty bodies"

"it is! but dont worry you can stay by my side all night"

i chewed my bottom lip before shrugging. "just remind me when it is"

jed cheered then we begin eating our lunch.

the past few days have been deliciously great with my girlfriends.

harley has already took me on my date. it was amazing. we spent hours taking a shit ton of photos in the flowers then we went apple picking and had a picnic afterward around the area.

the day wasnt too hot but certainly wasnt cold. she looked so beautiful.

thinking about it now has me awe struck all over again.

maven hasnt taken me anywhere but thats no issue considering i know shes been packed with work.

with the holiday coming up shes trying to get everything done so when its time for her break she can have it with no complications.

speaking of maven- edging her has been... fun per se.

shes definitely a person who is used to getting a orgasm whenever and however she wants. me not allowing it is killing her. shes been begging me since we started.

"what are you thinking about?" jed asked with narrowed eyes.

"oh nothing" i smirked.

★★★

"baby! you home?" i shout out to maven knowing that she probably was.

she got out of work a little earlier than me considering i had to stay back for a little overtime.

harley herself was at work she had begun a new book that takes up a bit of her attention.

"baby.. hi" maven said breathlessly as if shes been running as she came around the corner.

i eyed her with a raised brow. "what were you doing?"

her face flushed.

"nothing just getting your clothes out for today. you scared me"

"what am i getting dressed for?"

my purse slid down from my shoulder as i removed my shoes, breathing out a small sigh when my feet touched the cold marble floor.

"time for our date. ill make you some lunch while you shower then we are going to go out"

i smiled. "oh okay!" as i was about to walk away i slowed down and trailed a finger down maven's arm.

she tried to play off the tremble of her body but i saw it.

"how about you join me?"

"ver-"

"shh" i whispered softly in her ear and placed a kiss just below the lobe. a soft noise left her mouth before she could stop it. "no words just join me"

my hand trailed down her arm until i interwined my fingers with hers and pulled her with me.

"turn around let me wash your back" i instructed.