Chapter 20: Desperate.

MAVEN

✞MAVEN✞

————

"what's wrong?" veronica asked after pulling back from the fifth kiss i had given her in the time span of ten minutes. her eyes fluttered open to look me in my own.

"what?" i looked back down at those alluring lips. they were so addicting i couldn't stop grabbing her chin and tilting her face back up to me.

"your kisses are starting to feel desperate. you want to tell me something?"

i cleared my throat and looked away from her eyes.

it was hard watching this movie when she was tucked under my arm with her tits rubbing against my body everytime she laughed or coughed. her nipple dragging against me and even with the shirt i had on, i could still feel it touching me leaving behind tingles on my skin.

its painfully distracting.

"nothing" i mumbled and pulled back to lean on the sofa. i tried to focus back on the movie but i could feel her staring at me. "what?" i still didnt turn to look at her.

"is this because we didn't do anything that day? are you feeling particularly needy for my touch?" veronica hand slipped under my shirt making my entire body shudder before i could fight it off.

such a simple touch lit flames against my skin.

fuck ive never felt this goddamn horny.

i decided to hell with it and nodded my head in agreement to her words. i finally turned to look at her.

"you have quite the reputation for being a "womanizer" but can't even tell me what you want?" she sounded like she was mocking me.

i groaned. "it's because of my reputation that i didn't say anything. i don't want you to think i only want you for sex.. this is more than that" i rubbed my nose against hers then pulled back and opened my eyes. "i wanted to go at your pace but you don't seem to care"

veronica laughed, still rubbing at my stomach but moving higher toward my breast. "because i don't. we can do whatever, whenever. of course i've been wanting you baby but i wanted you to make a move. seems like you cant do shit but think with your dick" she snickered.

"thats not even- ah" my head tossed back against the sofa at the unexpected feeling of her cupping me through my thin sweatpants.

my hips bucked and i tried to regain control over my body as i panted while lifting my head.

"fuck veronica" i bit my lip as i stared at her through hazy eyes.

"it just can't be controlled.. can it, love?" she pouted clearly trying to degrade me.

it's working.

"fuck, no" i growled through clenched teeth and bucked against her unmoving hand once more.