CHAPTER 7

LANDO

"I'm not playing any truth or dare, idiots." I scoff as I see Oscar looking at me with drunk puppy eyes and Daniel just smiling with a pure challange for me written all over his face. "No."

"C'mon, man."

"Why won't we wait for George? He said he's on his way right now." I use another argument to make the moment of me playing truth or dare as far away as possible.

Then, for my unluckiness, George enters our box at a club in Monaco, we're in. He shakes hands with everyone and then sits beside me as it's the only one free seat. I hear the music from the club switching to Arctic Monkeys and then Daniel clears his throat.

"Let's start." he says and puts an emoty bottke at the middle of the floor with a group of at least ten people, counting me, in it. The only familiar faces for me are George, Oscar and Daniel. The others came by with them. There are two girls and I recognize one of them from our after party when Ilma won. The blonde one. I don't know how it's possible but she has even a shorter dress now than she had before. I roll my eyes and scan the rest of the group.

The men look like they've had enough to have difficulties with walking in a straight line. Or even walking in general. I haven't drunk anything since I got here because I was the driver for today and watching the rest of them being everything but sober is actually fun to see. As long as they will be behaving normally.

"Is everyone ready?" a guy in locks yells even though we're sitting in a small circle and there's no need to be loud like he is. The music is almost unhearable from here. It's a closed room for VIPs.

"Okay, so let's do it." he says as silence responds to his question. He spins the bottle first and it lands on the second girl that is here. She has a red hair and slightly longer dress than the blond. "Truth or dare?" the boy asks her and I just watch.

"Dare." she says with a drunken smile. She probably feels like she could take over the world.

"Kiss me." the guy says and I roll my eyes at that. I lay down my head on the back of the armchair I'm sitting on, lowering my position. If the dares are gonna be so basic there's no fun to play it at all. I don't even at the red haired girl doing her dare. I just hear everyone else's reaction and it's enough for me to consider leaving the game right now.

The next rounds are boring and basic as the first one of them. The bottle haven't landed on me though which I'm happy for. I don't wanna do any stupid things just because I'm clearly not in a mood. I take my phone out of my pocket as the blond girl from the after party before, gets her dare to do something pathetic.

I focus on my phone as I'm scrolling down the Instagram and see some pictures from the Mercedes' event today. And the moment I see Ilma's photo a message appears on the top of my screen. I look at it and read ut at least twice to make sure I've read it good. I did.

ilmaangelov: lando?

And then I hear people yelling my name to catch my attention. I look up from my phone to see what the mess is about. When I notice the bottle being pointed at me I sigh and wait for the question from the blonde. She's been the one that spun the bottle so she gives me a dare or truth.

"Truth or dare?" she asks me, looking at me flirtatiously. I bite my lower lip as I think what she could possibly think of in every scenerio. I think that it can't get worse anymore.

"Dare." I say but before the blond could give me a one Daniel yells one out loud with a proud smile on his face.

"Text back whoever texted you. But in a flirty way."