CHAPTER 25

ILMA

My skin is burning in every and each place his hands touch my skin. I think I have lost my breath a long time ago and my heart doesn't beat normally anymore. I see that Lando knows that. And he likes that. His hands move from my face, to my neck, to my waist and stop at my hips but his eyes are still on mine. He didn't break the eye contact for even a second.

God, why he has to be so hot?

His bare chest is making him look even better of what Lando is completly aware. He wants me to touch him. Anywhere. He begs for it with his eyes. I smile. He smiles back.

I run my hands down from his shoulders and stop them on his chest, where his heart is. I feel his heart beating definitely quicker than a normal heartbeat rate is. When I look up at him he doesn't wait anymore, he just pulls me into a passionate kiss, his hands still on my hips. He's above me so I can't really move. Not that I would want to. I kiss him back before biting his lower lip. Lando gasps and I smile against his lips slightly because I know that he didn't expect me to do anything like it. His lips go away from mine and slowly trace their way down, through my jawline, neck and upper chest.

Lando pulls back then and looks up at me but the only thing I can focus my eyes on is the silver chain on his neck, reflecting the moon's light. We haven't turned the lights on so the only source of it is the moon. And he looks so good right now.

"Eyes on me, love." he whispers and moves his hand away from my hip, putting a finger under my chin to make me look at him. "Do you know how many times I thought of this?"

"Do I want to know?" I whisper back but feeling his breath on my face is so distracting that it's hard for me to form a sentence.

"Probably not," he smirks and leans in again for a kiss. This time I feel the cold of the silver necklace on my skin, making me gasp at first. But when I got used to it I ignored it. I started tracing my hands up, to his hair and I pulled it slightly, making Lando almost let out a moan. Almost.

Lando them leans even closer to me, so I can feel his chest on mine, making me shiver and chills go down my spine. I start playing with his hair, making it as messy as possible.

"The most interesting thing for me is that you haven't started an argument for me calling you 'love'." he says as he pulls back, both of us breathless.

"Do you want me to?" I use the moment he's not in paying much attention to what he's doing and I push him onto the bed next to me. I roll to the side and raise myself on my hands, placing it on the sides of his head and his waist between my legs. Now I'm above him and Lando doesn't show a need to protest. His smile even widens as he puts his hand on my waist and tightens the grip a bit.

"You look hot when you're angry but you're looking hotter now... On me..."

I smile before he takes off the rest of his and my clothes, leaving us both naked now. The game's about to start.

I wake up with my head on somebody's chest. I can hear the heartbeat of the person, slow and rythmic which makes me sure that he sleeps. I hold back a smile when I recognize who it is. But I can't stop my mind from screaming when I feel his arm around my waist, holding me so casually like it is completly normal for us both waking up next to each other. I don't move a lot because I don't want to wake Lando up but I won't sleep either.