Chapter 1

Oh my god Harry's so annoying. I can't belive somebody like him is my brother. I wish I could rip of his head right now but there are too many witnesses so I can't risk it.

"Happy birthday guys" Hermione said hugging us both

"Thank you "me and Harry said in sync

"Jackie be nice, make do me favor and smile a little bit" my mum told me as I was about to curse Harry

How can Harry be my twin? We're total opposites. He's arrogant, self centered, idiotic coward. He likes to be center of attention. Okay sometimes I do too but his case something different because he's the chosen one. Bullshit. It doesn't have to be him. There were three kids born on the day the chosen one was born and it definitely wasn't only Harry or Neville. Since we're twins I could be the chosen one too. But of course it has to be him cuz he's boy. I hate this. Everyone loves my brother for something he didn't even do yet.

"Jaquelin! Happy birthday! Oh, hey Harry" I heard Pansy Parkinson say as she was running my way to hug my tightly

Pansy was one of my friends. I had great friends but my brother didn't like them since they are fron Slytherin. I don't care what house they're from. I like them like my siblings. We're always here for eachother.

"JACKIE! JACKIE! JACKIE!" I turned around to see Draco, Tom(Tom junior), Blaise and Theodore with a big poster saying SWEET SIXTEEN POTTER. 

"Wow thank you guys you didn't have to do that for me" Harry said thinking it's for him

"Nobody's talking to you. We are here for your sister" Blaise said without hesitation

I hugged all four boys. I wanted to say thank you but then I saw him. Matheo Riddle. Tom's brother. 

"And what the hell is he doing here?"I asked pissed

"Mom told him to come too cause she wanted him to apologise to for that incident a week ago" Tom answered my question and I could hear the disappointment in his voice

Even his brother is ashamed of him. But who wouldn't be.

"I mean I almost forgot about it but when someone throws a poisonous snake at you you would expect them to at least say sorry"

"Happy birthday Potter. I wish you the best and I hope you could forgive me behaviour earlier"he said overly dramatic

"Yes Riddle I forgive you your sins. Your sins have tarnished your name forever and what you did was unforgivable blah blah blah. I get it. You can go home now"

"And miss this greta party? No thank you "

God I hate even more than my brother. I wish he'll fall into my dog's shit with his face.

Birthday party for my sixteenth birthday was quite okay but I stayed most of time in my bedroom with my friends.

Jackie's bedroom:

"So have you finally accepted the fact that egoistic brother apologised?"Tom asked not believing I forgave him

"Of course I didn't. No offence Tom but your brother is an asshole "

In that moment Matheo entered my room.

"Oh you're so nice I'm gonna blush. Your kind words always make my dull heart light up with joy"

"Get out!" I yelled at him angry

"How about no. I was thinking that you might want to stay here because I saw the way you were looking at me"

"Bro she was giving you death stare" Draco said 

"Love death stare"he wasn't giving up

"Please get the fuck out of here before I'll curse you " I said with more calm voice

He finally left. God I hate him so much. I wish he didn't exist.

"Jackie! Come here! Hurry!" I heard my dad scream from our backyard

When we got there I saw Matheo on the ground with Harry on top of him throwing punches and my dad pulling him away. Matheo didn't pass out unfortunately. He only had black eye and Harry's nose was bleeding. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked curious

"Language!" That was the only thing that my mum told me

"Really? This is bothering th most right now? Why is Harry fighting with Riddle?"

"He started it. He called me self centered asshole who won't let others have time to shine"Harry sounded really offended by that

"He's not wrong tho"I admitted 

"See?" Matheo said getting up with help of my mom

"Harry! That's not a way to solve problems. And you should really think about what you do. Are okay Matheo? Let's go inside. I'll find some ice for your eye"my mom said kindly to that rat

"Thank you Mrs. Potter" he said following my mom inside

On his way inside he tripped but I catched him. My dark purple mini dress had a little bit of blood on it since Matheo had to hold my shoulder on his way inside. I wasn't really mad about that dress. What I was mad about was fact, that he punched Harry in face. I hate my brother but he's still my family.

"Sorry about that dress" he said while holding ice bag on his eye

"Mmh. You've done way worse things than that Riddle. Plus, I hated this dress"

"Really? What a shame. It looked quite good on you to be honest"

"Shut up. You're so annoying when you're trying to flirt"

"Well, what can I say. It's true. But I must say that you still look like mean bitch"he laughed a little

"You know that I hit you if you won't stop talking right?"

"So? How are you sweetie?"mom asked Matheo when she came in the kitchen

She is so nice to him. She is nice to everyone. Even if she doesn't like their parents. She knows that my friend's parents are death eaters, but she's nice to them cause she knows that it's not children's fault who their parents are. I never saw her mean or rude to anyone. Harry's kinda like her, if wasn't that self-centred. He still has a heart but it's really small so no one even notice it. 

I looked at Matheo's face that was all purple and bruised. I felt like he deserved it in some point. But I still don't think that that fight was a necessary.