Chapter 9

Oliver is still in hospital and I'm visiting him everyday. He's not looking good. Everyone day I tell him about my day and how much I miss him. 

I was telling about what happened today when I felt he squeezed my hand. I gasped. I hurried to get the nurse.

"He moved his hand!"I told her

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Well then it means he's waking up"

And with that she left.

"Oliver, do you hear me? Can you move your hand?"

He squeezed my hand again. He was slowly opening his eyes. I was crying again this time from happiness. Oliver is finally awake. I was so happy.

"Mmmhh...Jackie"he said not having energy to say it properly

"It's okay don't talk it'll make you more weak"

"But I'm fine. What happened? I remember Matheo brought me here"

"You were sleeping for two weeks"

"Damn. That was really good sleep"he smiled at me

I hugged him so tight he almost didn't have any oxygen.

"I'm so happy you're okay. I was scared to death"

"You thought I would die? How could I ever leave you? I would rather stop playing Quidditch than leave you. I'll always be there. I won't leave you no matter what"

"Neither will I"

Two day later Oliver was better and he could finally leave hospital wing. Today he's coming back. Me and Harry and Weasley twins helped him to his dorm. We in common room chilling and I told him who were those who did that to him and what I've done to Draco. I'll never forget him for that. Not him or Theodore. Blaise did it too but we all knew he didn't want to do it. He's nice boy. He would do that if he wasn't convinced to it.

"So you were sitting on Malfoy, punching him constantly to make him regret beating me?"

"Yes and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again"

"God you're crazy"

We all talked for a bit and then I went with Oliver to his room. We planned to skip classes tomorrow. We were both tired and we fell asleep.

I don't know how it happened but suddenly we were cuddling.

To be honest I don't mind it I kinda like it. He's my friend so it's okay to me. Not a big deal.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping. His body still had bruises and little scars. My poor Oliver. He didn't deserve that. My Ollie. I think he's not just my friend. It's confusing. I thought I wanted Matheo but Oliver is sweet and funny and would never do something to hurt me. He's my little angel. My little cute angel. I pressed soft kiss on his cheek and went back to sleep.

Oliver's pov:

Oh my fucking god! She kissed me! She fucking kissed me! I can't believe it! God how much I love her. My precious little Lara Croft. My little terminator. That dangerously energetic stuntman. I was pretending I'm still sleeping but I was smiling in my heart. Oh I love her so much.

A/N

Should I make more parts with others POVs? Let me know.