Chapter 12

After Potions and other subjects it was finally time for rest. Well at least for a while. I have cheerleading practice today. So it means one hour of jumping and making splits and back flips and other abnormal moves for a human. I made Oliver and Harry to come with me so I will have someone to record me because I want to know how do I look doing it in front of people. When I saw what are they wearing I almost died laughing. They were both wearing hoodies with my name on it. It was saying Go Jackie Go.

"Are going in this outside?"I asked them laughing

"Of course we are. We are also here to hm cheer for our favourite cheerleader"Oliver said proud of that hoodie

"You guys are unbelievable"I told them

"We know. You love us"Harry said dramatically flipping his hair and if it was just a joke it reminded me why I didn't like Harry and his main character personality

"Okay let's go I don't want to be late"

We arrived at the Quidditch pitch and me and other cheerleaders started practicing. We were trying our best not to laugh at Oliver and Harry trying to cheer with us. We all already know Oliver is great cheerleader but Harry? Harry is a legend. Like Harry could win gold in dancing competition.

Practice was okay. If we're not counting fact that Oliver and Harry were yelling my name all the time like I'm some celebrity. We went back into the castle and I went to find Pansy.

When I entered common room it was empty. There were empty seats we used to sit in when we hanged out together.

I was on my way to her dorm when I heard something weird. I heard someone laughing and giggling. It was Pansy. That sound was coming out of boys dorm. I followed Pansy's voice and I found her in one dorm hugging a boy I never saw before. His hair was brown and shiny. His pale skin was almost as white as wall and his pink cheeks were like little pink roses and it made his dark brown eyes pop out.

"Jackie! This is Lorenzo Berkshire. He used be my best friend when we were kids. He changed schools. Enzo this is my friend Jackie..." 

"Jackie Potter "I interrupted her talking to make sure he won't find out I'm Jacqueline Black. He had to know I'm Jackie Potter. I don't know who I can trust in these days. Especially not someone who I just met.  But I guess that saying my full name is Jacqueline won't hurt anyone. To be honest name Jacklyn always sounded weird to me.

"Yes. This is Jackie Potter my best friend" she continued looking at me understanding what I was doing

"It's my pleasure to meet you" he said kissing my hand like a real gentleman I haven't met in this school yet

"It's nice to meet you too Lorenzo" I said blushing a bit and smiling

If I knew I'll meet new boy I would wear something different than my cheerleading uniform.

"Go Gryffindor"he said

"What? Oh... Yes I'm a Gryffindor"at first I didn't understand but then I remembered he's talking about what I'm wearing

"Well technically she's a Gryffindor but she's spending here with us that much time that Slytherin students automatically accepted her as a Slytherin too. She might look sweet but she came straight from hell"

"Oh come on Pansy. I'm not that bad"

"That's true she's even worse" Pansy whispered to Lorenzo

"Well what can I say. That explains why you're beautiful as hell then"

Oh my god. Is this flirting? I can't find any words.

"Well Jackie just ended with her cheerleading practise so I guess she wants to have rest for a while I'll take her to my dorm so she will change"

"But wait. Aren't you Gryffindor? Why are you getting ready in Pansy's room?"he asked 

"Well I'm here with Pansy often so I have some of my stuff here. I should go change from this clothes. I'll see you later Lorenzo"

"Please. Call me Enzo "

I went to Pansy's dorm and took a shower. I was just picking out some outfit in a satin robe Pansy gave me as a gift last year for birthday when her roommates Astoria Greengrass and another Slytherin girl came in.

"Hey Jackie" they both said smiling 

"Oh, hey girls"

We weren't friends but we were getting along actually well.

"Have you seen that new boy Lorenzo? Isn't he dreamy?"Astoria asked me

"Yes he's handsome and also gentleman. I'm not sure if I've ever seen someone like this. He's really nice"

"Yes I know right? What are looking for? Some clothes?"

"Yes I was at cheerleading practice and I wanted to see Pansy right after so I cane here but she was with new boy so he just introduced himself me too and I went here to take a shower and change. Oh my. He saw me in my cheerleading uniform. If I knew I would see him I would wear something different"

"Oh don't worry about it. You couldn't knew about it. Plus at least he saw how hot you look in a skirt and that you are hot. Honestly I think you should try wearing skirts more. They really suit you. They make you look pretty like you're pretty anyway but you know what I mean"

"Aww. Thank you. You're so sweet. Umm haven't you seen in pansy's wardrobe neon green tank top and dark cargo jeans?"

"No sorry. But if you want to I can you borrow you my neon green tank to and maybe also some jeans if you want to"

"That would be great. Thanks a lot"

"No problem. Okay so... here's the tank top and...are you sure you don't want skirt?"

I sighed.

"Show me"

She showed me black mini skirt. I'm not a huge fan of skirts of course I wear them but only rarely and this skirt was just so perfect. Astoria also asked if I'd like some fishnets too. That girl is amazing. Just like her wardrobe.

"Astoria girl you're such a sweetheart thank you very much"

"Oh it's really nothing. Oh I have an idea "

"Yes?"

"It would look good with this black mesh t-shirt"

"Oh my god yes. It would look perfect. Thank you again. I have to go or I'll be late. Bye " I was running out of dorm and then I heard Astoria

"Wait! Jackie! You forgot shoes!"

"Oh right"

I quickly put on my Dr marten boots and I was running down the stairs to meet Pansy and boys.