Chapter 14

In the doorway was standing Hermione. She was wearing black skirt and pastel green long sleeved t-shirt and she had knee high brown boots. What is she doing here? Didn't she came here to take me back? When Draco saw her he blushed.

"Bab-Ehm I mean Granger what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be there. You should be with your awful friends. In fact you're awful as well"he was nervous

And that's when I got it.

"Draco you coward we know you two like each other"

He was red ale was trying to argue with me but failed because he couldn't get words out of him. Hermione came over to him sitting on his bed and just kissed him. 

"Calm down Malfoy. You're being dramatic" she told him

"So didn't come here to beat my ass for kissing this dumbass?"I asked confused

"No"she answered my question

I wanted to went back to kissing Matheo while Hermione dragged Draco somewhere where they can be alone and tom went to hang out with Lorenzo. I was about to kiss Matheo but he pulled away. 

"Hey what's gotten into you"

"I don't want to kiss you anymore"

"Yeah that's bullshit. What's the problem"

"Five minutes ago I was angel and now you called me dumbass"

"Ohhh. So that's bothering you. I don't really mean it. Just forget about it" I kissed him

I kissed him to keep him quiet. At first he didn't do anything but then he kissed me back and his hands were tracing my whole body again. His hands went from my face to my waist to my thighs and my waist again. Theodore and Blaise decided to leave before it will get more interesting then it is now. We were here all alone. 

"Careful, Flame. You don't want to see what will happen if we'll contact"

"I thought you like playing with fire. Are you afraid you'll get burnt?"

"No. But I don't think playing with fire is good idea. What of they catch us?"

"Then we will have big problems angel" and with that I kissed his neck

He sighed.

"Alright. You asked for this"

He flipped us he was on top of me and he was kissing me passionately. His body was on mine and I felt how is his body burning. He's look better with less clothes. He took his shirt off and I did same thing. He started kissing my neck. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. I didn't care about fucking. I wanted his lips. His lips taste so good. I wanna kiss him until I lose my breath. His kisses went from my chin to neck and to my chest. Then he went back to my face and before I knew it we were doing it. He grabbed his wand and used spell on the door so no one would hear something.

"Your moaning makes me even harder"he told me

"Everything about me makes you hard. It's not a big surprise"

"Fuck..." he was out of breath

I moaned and so did he. What the fuck am I doing. I thought I liked Oliver. Well I guess I don't anymore.

"Tell me, love, how is it possible that even when I'm the one who's making you moan so loud and fucking you better than anyone ever could, you're still thinking about some other guy? You think Oliver would be better?"

"Oh my fucking god. Are we really talking about this when you're making my legs shake and making me feel this good? Why is it even bothering you? You should just focus on what you're doing right now"

"And if I won't?"

"Then I know about someone who'll do it instead of you"

"Nah he won't. He's too much of a good boy for that"

"Are you sure? Maybe you're just scared he'll do it better than you"

"No one will do you better than I will" 

He chuckled and he was speeding. Oh god. It's...just...so...good. Fuck. If this is what he would do when I make him mad than I should have said this before.

"What if he already did? And what it was better?"it was getting hard to breathe

He didn't say anything. He just smirked and speed up even more. Oh dear lord. I think I'm close to my limits.

"He didn't. Don't forget I can read minds"

When we finished we put on our clothes and went to common room like nothing happened. I earned Matheo's confusion how the hell I'm able to walk. Trust me I was surprised too. Before we went downstairs I pinned him to the wall and kissed him.

"I had to one more time"I said looking into his dark brown eyes

"As many times as you want darling"

His eyes were so hypnotic and magnetic. They were sparkling and I was feeling like I'm drowning in them.

Then he grabbed my hand and with the other hand he was holding my face and kissed me. Then we went downstairs still holding hands. Everyone was fighting over something but they seemed to be done with each other and they went quiet. They were shocked when they saw Matheo was holding my hand.

"What?"Lorenzo didn't understand why they look so shocked

"Man... You're holding Jackie's hand"Theodore said looking really scared

"So?"I said

"How. The. Fuck. Did. You. Not. Get. Bit?!"Draco couldn't believe what he just saw

"Oh come on. I'm not bad person"I said trying to defend myself

"Girl you little smacked someone's had against stone wall twice cuz she told your brother about Matheo"Draco didn't let it go as I see

"You what?"Matheo was shocked

"I can explain later"

"And you demolished Draco's face when he was beating Oliver's ass"Tom joined

"Alright I'm impulsive and. hot-headed but it doesn't mean I'm like that to everyone"

"That's true guys look. She didn't bite me for a long time. And she didn't even kick me or cut me or stab me or poison me or hex me or.."Matheo didn't have a chance to finish his sentence since I cut him off

"Yeah alright angel I think they got it don't you think?"

"Yeah angel we got it"Pansy said looking like she didn't know what her best friend is capable of

"You said she didn't bite you?"Blaise raised his eyebrow

"Yeah?"Matheo was confused just as I was

"Then why are there bite marks on your neck? And why are there purple and red spots that look like they're from biting?"

"Oh look at the time. I should go back to my dorm before my roommates or brother will tell someone I'm gone okay loved to see you! Bye!"I said running away from the common room to my dorm