Chapter 10

Jackie's POV

I woke up at 7 o'clock that same day. I slept two hours. I woke up to Weasley twins and laughing.

"Wel well wel. What do we have here?"Fred said

"Fuck off"I mumbled and greeted him with middle finger

"Oliver and Jackie sitting in the tree k i s s i..." George was singing

"Shut up!"Oliver shouted

"Ooooh someone's angry"they both laughed

"Whatever "I said getting up and leaving his dorm

When I came back there was Harry waiting on my bed. He was holding a letter.

"What is that?"I asked

"It's...em... it's for you"

"Let me see"

I was reading the letter and I almost passed away. It was from my dad. Sirius. He was writing that Bellatrix wants to find me. It's probably not cause she misses her niece she never knew about before. I was scared. Bellatrix Lastrange is looking for me. This can't end well.

"You read it before me didn't you?"I asked him

"Yes. Listen. You may not be my real sister but I've been horrible brother to you for 16 years. It's time for me to act like a good brother. I won't let her neer you. I'll protect you until the end"

"I appreciate that but I don't need protection. You know me. I win every time. Remember? There's no battle I can't win. But I'm happy to hear that you want to fight for me"

We were hugging. I know is gonna end with a battle. But she's not gonna bring me down.

Suddenly we heard a knock on my door. It was Matheo. He had small scar on his face.

"Oh no. You stupid dick. What happened to you?"I said slightly putting my hands on his cheeks

"I know everything about that Bellatrix is looking for you. Let me help you. I know how. I can't let her find you. Trust me. When I heard her talking about it I ran away as fast as I could to come to you"

"Okay. So what's your plan?"

He told me his plan.

"That's ridiculous. I'm not gonna switch with Ginny"

"She doesn't know what you look like she only knows that you're red head"

"But I love Ginny"Harry joined our conversation

"See? Besides she's not that strong to go against her. She isn't weak but I'm stronger witch. You both know that"

"But I can't risk your life. I don't want to. And neither does Harry. We care about you too much to let you do that"

"Since when you care about me?"I smirked

"Come on. It's not right time right now. But for your information since your birthday honey boo"

"Eww don't call me that" 

Two hours ago I kissed Oliver and now he's telling me this? What an idiot. But to be honest I don't mind it.

"I am stronger Jackie"Harry spoke

No no no. I can't let him do that.

"You can't. I won't let that happen"

"You can't stop me. We're not siblings. But I'll always see you as my sister. And I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sister. If that bitch will ever try to hurt you I'm gonna rip off her head"

"Harry's right. He's stronger"

"What he'll get hurt? Or die?"

"Nothing will happen to me"Harry said

We were talking about it for maybe half an hour and then I left to see Pansy.

"Hey girl"

"Hey Pansy"I said as I walked into common room

"Something wrong?" she aked me not picking her head up from her homework

"Yep. Oliver"

She closed her book and rushed to me.

"What happned?"

"I think I like him but Im not sure"

"What do you mean you are not sure?"

"Well he is really good friend. But What if its not right in this way?"

"Girl. You just won tickets to heaven. You can choose charming best Quidtich player from Gryffindor."

"Ughh. Its complicated"

And then he showed up.

"Hmmm...I smell gossiping"Matheo said sitting down next to me on a sofawith hand on my shoulders

"Can you move away?" I asked him

"Well of course I can. I just dont want to"

"I hate you"

"I love you too princess"

He stood up and tried to run away from my pillow attack.

"Okay calm down Im sorry"he told me and sat down again this time letting me have my personal space

He looked at me shoked then at pansy again at me and at Pansy.

"YOU BLOOD TRAITOR!" he was standing above me pointing with his finger at me

"What?"

"You love a boy from Gryffindor!"

"How do you know? And Im not a blood traitor. I AM Gryffindor remeber?"

"First of all I can read minds. Second of all whole Slytherin already accepted you as one of us. You are spending here so much time you are basically one ous which makes me ask why are still not wearing green uniform?"

"Because I am Gryffindor and not Slytherin?"

"Fair enough"

"You two are so chaotic and cute when you are together"Pansy said getting on my nerves

I love her but sometimes she should keep quiet.

"Okay thats it. Im leaving"

I was about to leave when I felt hands on my waist. Matheo grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"You aint going anywhere" he said

"Oh yes I am" I was kicking my legs but it did nothing to him

"Put her down"I heard someone say

When Matheo put me down and I turned around I saw that traitor rat Draco.

"You have ten seconds to leave and save yourself or I will not hesitate to break your bones"

"Calm down Im not here to fight. I wanted to apologize"

"Apology wont fix what you have done"

"I know you dont like empty words. So I want to show you what you mean to me and that I am really trying to undo what I did"

I looked at Matheo and Pansy and all four of us went where Draco was leading us to. After few minutes we arrived to Quddtich pitch. My jaw droppepd. I was whole Slytherin team holding giant posters saying Sorry Jack I Will Never Do That Ever Again Unless Its Serious. He really made entire team do this for me? He must be really sorry. But its not that easy. Oliver could have been dead.

"Okay. I forgive you. But it doesnt mean we are friends again"

The important thing is that you forgave me. I really regret what I did. Im sorry"

"Oliver is the one you should say it to"

" I will. I promise"