Chapter 23

I went back to my dorm and I saw that girls are still sleeping. No wonder after all it's still too early. I went to the bathroom. I had to look in the mirror. I had to see all that mess that I became. I have to get rid of that blond hair. And I have to quit smoking and drinking so much. I can't just give up on myself that easily. 

I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I braided two braids and I chose to wear fishnets and very short dark washed denim skirt. For the top I chose red t-shirt and leather bomber jacket. I let my hair down and and quickly put on black pencil on my waterline. I had to rush so I will be back before Hermione or Ginny will wake up.

I went out to my old friend. Sheila was my good friend but our way separated when she ran away from home. Her parents were always fighting and they messed her mental health. She's doing better now but she was doing and also dealing drugs. I know I do that too but she was addicted like really bad. She is clean almost for two years. She's like nineteen now but when we were younger she was like my big sister. She ran away when she was fifteen. We had to reduce the amount of time we were talking because she didn't want them to find her. We had to do some awful stuff but let's not talk about what shit we had to do to keep her from being caught. Maybe next time.

"Hey baby girl. I missed ya and your awful attitude so much. What's up with your hair?"

"Hey Sheila. I missed you too. I had to dye it so some crazy ass witch wouldn't find me. She wanted to kill me"

"I see. Okay J and what can I do for ya?"

"I know you were great at doing hair. I need you to help me with this blond mess. I miss my fire hair. I underestimated that color. I would do it myself but I don't want to mess it up"

"Ight baby girl. Let's go to my place and I'll see what we can do with that" she said and we got in her car to go to her place

When we arrived I was surprised. She owned nice looking apartment.

"Since when can you afford apartment like this? No offence" I asked as I chuckled

"You remember that guy named Francis?"

"That guy you were hooking up with? Yeah sure why?"

"I said he is rich remember? Well you and I haven't seen eachother for almost two years. And Francis wanted me to be his girl Jackie. And half a year ago I changed my last name to O'Connell" she said smiling and showing me her ring

"That's great Sheila. I'm so happy for you. It's really amazing"

"Yea. He said that it's not gonna be easy if I'm only nineteen and he's twenty-five but I assured him that I really love him and I don't care about what others are gonna think about it. I almost forgot to tell you one more thing. Look"

She said showing me baby shoes. No way she's pregnant.

"No way! Sheila! Are you kidding me?"

I hugged her.

"I'm in the third month"

"I'm so happy for you"

" Francis helped me stay clean and this baby did too. I want my baby to have normal mom. Okay we'll talk about it later. We gotta do your hair first"

"Okay"

She took me to some room that looked like little hair salon. I guess she is hairdresser now. That was always her dream. I'm glad she's happy now. She deserves it.

"So how's your life going?"

"Shitty like always" I chuckled

"Tell me more. I sense that there's some boy"

"Yeah you're right. There's this boy named Matheo. I told you about him. The boy that was total pain in the ass"

"Son of that bald bitch?"

"Yes. So me and him aren't officially a thing yet. But we are spending time together and we-"

"You two fucked didn't you?"

"What? No we did not why did you even-okay yes we did I don't regret it at all. But there's also Oliver my best friend. He admitted he likes me. But there was time where I didn't speak with Matheo or anyone from Slytherin. And we spent more time together. And-"

"You fucked him too didn't you?"

"Well yeah I did but I don't like him like that. Yes he's hot mad all of that but he's not my Matheo. Matheo may be dick but he's my Matheo. Matheo would kill anyone for me. He would turn the whole world upside down just for me. He would do whatever it takes to keep me safe and happy. I love him Sheila. I really love him. I would do anything for him too. I want him to be with me forever. He's the only thing that my heart needs to beat again. He makes me feel alive. He makes me wanna stop drinking and even stop doing drugs. I want to be better for me. He can make me better version of me. He makes me wanna live. He makes me wanna wake up every morning and be with him for the rest of my life. His love is the only drug I need. I have to pick myself up for him. I don't want him to watch me fall apart. He went through a lot already. I really love him girl"

Man I never thought I would talk about him like that to anyone. But it was truth.

"Damn girl you must be really in love. You never was that type of girl who would fall in love with some boy like that"

Sheila was right. I am in love with Matheo. Even if I'm telling something different.