Chapter 3

It's Saturday so no school today. I changed into my flannel shirt black tank top and my favourite jeans.

Last night I was having dinner with my friends but I have to sit at Gryffindor table so today I'll have breakfast with Harry Hermione Ron and Ron's siblings

Last night I was having dinner with my friends but I have to sit at Gryffindor table so today I'll have breakfast with Harry Hermione Ron and Ron's siblings. Hermione is not that bad. She's actually nice and cool but I don't like Ron. 

"Sup dude" I told to Oliver Wood who was sitting next to me(pretend he's our age)

Oliver is my friend too. I don't play Quidditch, but Pansy is really in love with American high school movies so she MUST have convinced all professors how awesome it would be if we had cheerleader here. And since we're best friends I had to be cheerleader too even when I'm in different house. That's how I met Oliver, we met at their match against Hufflepuff.

"Hey Jack"

"You're the only one who calls me that"

"Well I know you don't like name Jacklyn and I think Jack suits you more than Jackie. Jackie is name for those girlies who are like softies. And dude trust me you're hella savage, tough and rude. No offence "

"Ahh, you know me so well buddy "I told him laughing 

"Are going to cheer today?"

"Today is some match?"

"Yea we're going to play against Slytherin"

"Shit I forgot. I have to go practicing" 

(imagine brutal from Olivia Rodrigo playing in the background) I grabbed one piece of apple pie and slightly punched Oliver with my fist as sign I'll see him later.

With my full mouth I arrived to my dorm grabbed my cheer outfit and ran to practice.

It was cold so I put on long sleeve.

"Hey Pansy"

"Hey Jackie"

"I really don't want to go against each other"

"Yea me neither"

We were hugging for a bit and then we bot went back to our teams.

In my team is Lavender Hermione Ginny Parvati and some other Gryffindor girls.