Chapter 18

It was night. I was wearing oversized T-shirt and shorts. I heard someone knocking at my door. I opened the door and was in horror when I saw who is it.

"Can we talk?" Matheo asked

I shut the door closed and went back to bed. I cant believe he is confident enough to come back after what had happened. Whatever. I have to move on.

Five minutes later someone knocked again. This time it was Pansy. I didnt even let her talk I just closed the door. Then came Draco. Then Draco. Then Blaise. Then Tom and then  Theodore.

I didnt lett them talk to me and I just slammed the door in their faces. Then I heard knocking again. I got up and angrily opened door one more time. I was Astoria. She was wearing dark blue satin night dress and stin robe. Her hair was braided into one side braid and she looked sad.

"Astoria?"

"Hello Jackie.I think we should talk"

I let her in and we were sitting on my bed.

"I know what happened. And Im so so sorry for that. But I know they didnt want to. I know about it everything. They really didnt want to betray you. She tortured them and it didnt help so she made them drink potion after which they have to tell truth. They were trying their best to stay srong but they couldnt. I know youre mad. I would be too but they didnt want to. Enzo wasnt with them until the moment they told her what she wanted to know. He is the on who is traitor. He found out who you by accident when Pansy was talking about it with Draco. He was sent here to find you. Matheo, Theodore and Draco were hit with Crucio whe they tried to stop Bellatrix from hurting you. They really care about you. They didnt want to hurt you. I know you wont forgive them this but I just wanted you to know. Please dont tell them I told you"

My heart was stabbed from the inside. They really tried to protect me? They were hit with torturing curse for me? I cant believe it.

I hugged Astoria and she did the same.

"Thank you Astoria and dont worry. I wont tell them you told me about it. Without you I would never know this. Thank you so much"

Astoria left and I was feeling guilty. Maybe I should let them talk to me. But no! They knew about it and didnt warn me. Well expect from Matheo. Oh god now Im the one who is feeling bad.

Next morning I put on black ripped skinny jeans, black crop top with long sleeve and went to Oliver. We havent spent time together for too long. 

When I stepped in a wave of strong men deodorant hit me. It didnt smell bad to be honest.

"Hey girl" Oliver said passing by in his black sweatpants without shirt

"Hey Blueberry"

"How long are planing to call me that?"

"Until you wont have blue hair anymore"

I sat on his bed and I took little notebook.

"21st of February"I started reading

"Jack...stop"

I just smirked.

"Today I told Percy the secret I was trying to hide"

"Jack give it back" he was coming towards me so I jumoed off of the bed and he started to chase me around his dorm

"His jaw was on the floor when I told him that secret. He promised to keep it. Oh Oliver how scandalous!"I laughed

"Im not playing around. Give it back"

"No. I love reading. Lets continue. Percy looked like he saw a ghost when I told him about it. Oh-ho-ho well well well. Look at it. Oliver wood has dark secrets. What are you hiding? Did you kill someone? Or did you slept with someone? I cant wait to find out"I was laughing