Camp De Mûriers

Are you okay Willium? I heard that you had a pretty bad nightmare, Willow signed.

Willow and I were sitting in the car next to each other. Geo was on the other side of Willow with his head up against the window, he was sleeping and muttering something in French to himself.

"I don't know yet, how about you?" I asked.

Willow looked slightly confused, she started sniffing like she was about to sneeze. I reached over to Willow.

"Wow! Careful!" I exclaimed (like she could hear me.)

Willow sneezed, her eyes glowed bright green, and ivy started to grow out of her hair. Willow looked at her ivy-covered hair and hugged her knees to her chest. She looked mad at herself and frustrated, she miserably twirled her hair/ivy through her fingers. I patted her on the back.

"It's okay, you're super strong and it's okay to mess up. We're only human...plant...um..." My voice trailed off. I was worried that I wasn't helping Willow.

"At least you didn't kill someone like I might have," Rin pointed out.

"Come here," I said to Willow. I hugged Willow, I noticed that Willow and her Dad, Ian, both gave very tight hugs. I think it must be a sensory thing or something else like that.

When Willow sneezes this usually happens, we usually snip off the vines or else they won't go away. Geo had started waking up.

"What in the world?" He muttered.

"Um, she-"

"I can talk, idiots!" Willow grumbled.

I knew that Willow could talk, but she has never talked before, so you forget that she can. Willow was very grumpy, this would happen every spring. She had horrible allergies, random plants would spring out of her head, and she was just a mess.

"Just can't hear myself..." Willow muttered, twirling a strand of her ivy hair in between her fingers.

"Plant powers," I said.

"We're here," Geo sighed.

"This is a gas station, and we're still in Lexan," Rin scoffed.

"You'll see," Geo said.

We all got out of the car and walked into the gas station store. The gas station was in the middle of nowhere off the side of the highway. It only had one gas pump and seemed abandoned.

Geo leaned over the counter and a guy named Kevin came to the counter.

"Can I get 6 gallons on pump 12?" Geo asked.

"There isn't a pump 12," Jade muttered.

"Sure," Kevin said, pulling a lever.

Suddenly the landscape changed, into a beautiful forest. The trees were tall and towered over us. A smell of pine from the trees filled the air. The sun glistened through the cracks of lights in the tall pine trees. You could hear the sound of the waves roaring in the distance.

"Welcome to the Forest of the French Witches," Geo scoffed.

Willow looked happy to be in nature and explored like she always did.

Geo stared at someone working with some kids in the distance. The person looked older than Geo, probably a counselor, he sighed and started slowly clapping as he walked up to Geo.

"6 months, that's a new record dude," He scoffed.

"Oliver?" Rin asked.

"Rin, hi. You've met my nephew, Geo," Oliver sighed, looking to Geo.