0 Days Clean

I woke up feeling weird after that dream about Geo. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened to me in the mindscape, but I couldn't stop thinking about Geo. It was so weird, why was he stuck on my mind like glue? I hated this, Geo of all people to have stuck on my mind? I hated Geo, he was mean, stupid, and would go too far when it came to arguing.

I got up and got dressed in a long-sleeved shirt to cover up my bandage. I walked out of my room, today was going to be a lot as the first day of summer, I didn't know that the Gods had so many kids.

"Willium!" Zaira yelled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Zaira looked at me and sighed. "This is the time that all of the clumsy kids come in. I need help, can you and Geo make sure that the kids in section 6 don't get into any trouble?" Zaira asked.

"Yes, gladly. Why Geo? I could do it myself," I said.

"You'll need his help, plus he's good at convincing people into doing things that they don't want to do," Zaira scoffed.

"Okay," I sighed.

I walked out to section 6 and I sat next to Geo on the bench.

"Hi," Geo said. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Funny, that we're always paired up like this?" I chuckled.

"Yeah," Geo muttered.

"No! It's MINE!" A kid howled.

"I had it first! And you're stupid!" Another kid teased.

"Okay, that's enough," I said, walking up to the kids.

"It's mine," One of them scoffed.

"No-"

"Look at this," I split the stick in two. "You can share," I said. It seemed like a good idea before they both burst into tears. "Shit," I muttered under my breath. Geo walked up to my side.

"What happened?" Geo asked.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," I scoffed.

"Shit," One of the kids chuckled.

"No! That's a very very bad word, if you say it...um...Santa will steal your toes or is that the green guy?" I muttered.

"Neither. You really don't know what you're doing," Geo scoffed.

"Well, Analina it's just give her the look, but these kids don't know what that is," I said.

"If only everything were as simple as the look," Geo chuckled.

"If only," I sighed.

The kids stopped fighting after a while. They reminded me of Geo and I, fighting, making up, pretending that nothing happened, pretending that they didn't want to rip each other's eyes out.

It was now the evening and Geo and I sat back down on the bench, it was nice to talk with Geo again, but something seemed off about him. I had no idea what was on his mind, but it seemed to be something important. He sighed and quietly looked out at the evening skyline. Something about him seemed sad as the wind softly blew through his hair. Geo was always quiet like this, but this time was weird.

"Are you okay, Geo?" I asked, looking to the ground.

"I've been better, just tired," Geo muttered.

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked.

"Uh...not really. Are you sure that you're okay?" Geo sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said.

"Good," He sighed. "And I'm-"