And It Gets Colder And Colder When The Sun Goes Down

It had been a week since Apollo visited and Geo and I were going on another mission. We had been arguing about stupid stuff recently and whenever we need to 'bond' Muddles would send us on a mission together. Why should I get punished for Geo being so annoying? It's stupid, anything to do with Geo is stupid, I hate him. Is it now illegal to hate people?

"Don't go trusting people," Geo said.

I have never gotten mad like this before, but Geo was doing something to me and I didn't like it.

"Can you get over that?" I scoffed.

We were walking to the train station for the mission. The place we needed to be was in the city.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't want to die," Geo grumbled.

"Stop being so dramatic about it, Geo. That was weeks ago," I sighed.

"Just don't do anything stupid," Geo scoffed.

"Shut up," I grumbled.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Geo exclaimed.

"Um...Do you two want tickets or...?" The person at the ticket window asked.

"Yes two tickets please, I'm sorry about him," I said, handing him the money.

"Have a nice trip," He muttered, handing us our tickets.

We got on the train and sat in an empty train car across from each other.

"What was that about?" Geo asked.

"What was what about?" I scoffed.

"'I'm sorry about him,', you were also arguing," Geo grumbled.

"I know, but at least I'm polite. Unlike you, who holds knives to people's throats," I scoffed.

"Oh, my Gods! Would you let that go!" Geo exclaimed.

"Now you know how I feel," I said.

"Fine," Geo grumbled.

"Fine," I muttered.

We didn't talk to each other for the whole ride. I didn't like arguing with Geo, but I couldn't help myself. He was so annoying, I mean just looking at his stupid beautiful face and his eyes...that are stupid! Whatever, I still felt bad.

If you're thinking that I should apologize, you have never apologized to Geo Valentino. Geo would get all spunky and we would just get into another fight. It was always different when he would apologize to me, he usually said something that crossed the line or made me cry.

"Hey, I'm sorry," I sighed.

"Good for you," Geo grumbled.

Geo was looking out the window with his arms crossed over each other.

"No, I'm really sorry. You're right, I should get over the knife thing, but we should also stop arguing over stupid stuff," I said. Geo smiled to himself and then looked at me.

"Okay, I agree," Geo muttered.

"Geo, I can't tell if you're being serious," I sighed.

"I am! This is our stop, let's go," Geo said, getting up with his stuff.

I got up and followed him. We got off the train and walked to an old abandoned office building on the corner of the street.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I muttered.

"Are you scared?" Geo asked.

"No, I'm not scared," I scoffed.

"It's okay to be scared of the guy that tried to kill you," Geo said.