Chapter 5: ''And his four walls declared him insane.''

A/N: I'M BACK AGAIN. I'm so, so excited writing this fanfic and oh gosh, your comments help me a lot because it means so much to me, you know. I also wanted to thank you all for read this, support, it's awesome, trust me. I love you all and I hope you like this long-chapter!! x

-

The months had passed away and we were fine. James was fine and that was the best thing that I could hear and see. He wasn't the same person anymore, but he had something special on his soul that could move the whole earth.

Feelings are disturbing, pain is meant to wake us up, is meant to make us feel something inside of the chest, of our hearts. It's a feeling that everyone has to carry with.

It is true that the more you try to avoid suffering, the more you suffer and you can't do anything about it because that's life, you have two choices: to fight or to give up.

Then I have to ask something: What are we, if not an accumulation of our memories? Who cares if you're sick, who cares if you're not okay, who gives a fuck about you? None does, even ourselves.

It's funny how people can treat you like shit and then throw you away like it was your fault. And so I was.

We're just an accumulation of our mistakes and memories as I said before, but what are you supposed to do when you're the only one mistake in your life, even in each others lives?

Even when we want to be strong like a stone, we break, asking ourselves why are we so emotional sometimes. But that's okay, or that's what a piece of us think.

I wanted to make a special party for James because it was the first day that he could sleep at home, so I decided to call his bandmates to be with him, because I knew that James would be so happy to see them again and the whole stuff.

''Cam, Sam, take care of my house and please, do not disturb the neighbours. And yes, I'm talking about you two, Danny and Ben.'' I said with a suspicious look before pick up James from the clinic.

''Of course, ma'am!'' Sam said, Cam nodded, and Ben and Danny just looked at me like puppies, so I laughed.

''I'm laughing, but at the same time I'm being serious, guys.'' I sighed lightly. ''So, I'll be back in twenty minutes more or less.''

By the time I was arriving the centre, none was out there, which it wasn't weird. When I finished my talk with James' doctors, I walked down his room.

''Ready to come back home for one day?'' I said opening the door. God, he was a masterpiece even with longer hair.

''Yeah, but I'm nervous, you know.'' He laughed a little, taking a small suitcase with clothes. I opened the car and waited for him to enter.

The way home was funny, but I couldn't tell who was more nervous of us. James was simply looking at everything that was on the road and moving his leg, and I was trying to calm him with some jokes, but I guess he laughed because they were too bad.

We arrived home a few minutes earlier than we should, but it didn't matter, we had to take everything inside the house and it would take like ten minutes.

''Ready?'' I smiled before to go out to the car. I stroked his left hand sofly, trying to make him feel comfortable.

''Yes... I guess I'm ready.'' He laughed lightly, then he sighed.

''James, I've missed you.'' I mumbled.

''And so I did too, Alice, and a lot.'' He answered me.

I smiled happily before go to our house, but I send to Cam a message to check everything. After he answered to my message, I opened the door with James' suitcase in my hand, so I let him enter first.