Chapter 2: ''Do you ever wanna run away?''

Luckily I found a job in the same hospital. Though it wasn't okay, I had to lie and say that I worked as nurse. That was the easiest way to get close to James.

After a week, I could work at night. I wanted it to be that way because Daniel told me about James, about he was sleeping all day and he was awake at night because of the pills he had to take.

I felt nervous the first night. I spoke to Daniel before I got started, and he told me the same as always, that James was sleeping. Nothing new to my ears, but I had to try if I wanted him back home again.

''296.'' James' door. I knocked twice, but I didn't hear anyone inside, so I opened.

And as Daniel said, he was completely asleep. I walked towards his bed, but he didn't even noticed that I was there. I tried to do my best without looking at his half-dead body, but I couldn't without cry. How can be someone like that? If I were him, I'd rather die that live like that.

''Why did you leave me here, Alice?'' I heard someone said behind my backs.

''James, I didn-'' I tried to answer, but when I looked into his eyes, which were filled with so much pain, hate and sadness, I realised he was broken inside.

''What? What the fucking fuck, Alice? You know what they do to me here? Do you even fucking know what is this hell?'' He screamed, sitting on the bed without quit the eye contact. I couldn't say a word because he was right.

''And I'm here to save you, darling, I'm here just to take you home, I promise...'' I mumbled, but the harder I tried, the worst I did.

''Stop it, Alice! Don't you know that I don't want to be here anymore?'' This time he cried out everything. He fell on the floor crying like a little child, like a baby and the only thing that I could do was help him with a hug and try to calm down everything.

''Hush, James... Everything's gonna be alright.'' I whispered touching his hair and his cheeks carefully, but I had to do it if I wanted to be with him more than once at three months.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since I published the last chapter, but I have to say that I've been a little busy and I didn't want to write anything if it was gonna be shit. So, I think that this is going to be a One Shot, but one long, because I don't know if I can write a fanfiction like the others. Hope you like this shot chapter. xx