Chapter 9: ''Reckless and Relentless.''

A/N: You're going to hate me when you finish the chapter, but it's worth it! I hope you like it and thank you so much for supporting me! x

''For God's sake, you've finally woken up.'' I said taking his hand.

''Who... Who are you and why are you all looking at me?'' He asked with a confused look on his face and moved away his hand from mine.

''James dude, we're your bandmates.'' Danny said.

''You're the droomer.'' Sam continued.

''We've got a band together since 2009.'' Cam mumbled.

''We're Asking Alexandria.'' Ben finished and I looked at them.

''I remember your faces, but I don't really know you, and the same with the two girls here.'' James sighed and tried to sit on his bed.

''I'm Han, your sister.'' Hannah said quietly. ''And this is Alice, your girlfriend and future wife.''

''Future wife? Since when?'' James said looking straight at me.

''Since almost two days ago.'' I mumbled.

''I'm sorry but I only remember your face.''

''How are you, James?'' The doctor asked him when he finally appeared.

''I'm okay, just tired.'' He said. ''Why am I doing here?''

''Well, someone tried to poison you.'' The doctor explained. ''You'd be dead if your girfriend had not called to the hospital.'' 

''Thank you, I guess.'' James said and I just nodded my head. ''I don't know who are they, but I remember their faces.''

''It's... Normal in this type of cases.'' He nodded his head. ''You need to recover yourself. It'll be a long process, but you'll be fine in a couple months because you can go home tomorrow.''

''I don't know if I'm sure to keep our... Relationship.'' James said after the doctor left the room. I was speechless. ''I mean, I need to remember everything, there's so much information right now.''

''I... I understand.'' I simply said. Hannah looked at me surprised. I shrugged.

Danny and Hannah stayed with James the rest of the day until we could go back home again. I came back with Ben because he didn't want to let me alone even if he had to go to his house. By the way, Sam and Cameron went to their houses to recover themselves because they didn't sleep the whole night, just two hours long.

''So, do you want me to prepare you anything?'' Ben asked as we both entered and closed the door.

''Ben, I can't even sleep right now, I don't know how I can stand up.'' I mumbled and throw myself into the sofa of the living room. ''You can fix yourself if you want to, I've got clothes from all of you from the tours that you can wear.''