Chapter 8: ''Don't let me be gone.''

A/N: Hey everyone! It's been a while since I updated the last time here, but here you have! I hope you like it and thank you so much for voting! Love you all! xx

Sorrow: Noun.

1. Mental suffering caused by loss, disappointment or misfortune.

Also we can get used to feel something or anything. I felt the sorrow running through my veins, through my whole body. I was about to lose James if he didn't wake up in a couple hours and I couldn't cry even if I wanted to. I wasn't able to.

''You all should go home.'' I said to everyone.

''We're going nowhere until that couple hours are over.'' Ben sighed.

''It's almost 11AM, you need to rest, I can stay here.'' I repeated.

''Maybe you're right, but we're not leaving you alone dealing with this.'' I nodded and sat back again on the couch of the room. The doctors let us a room to rest because we were there like the whole night and the situation didn't seem to be over for that moment.

''He'll wake up.'' Sam mumbled as he sat next to me. All of our faces were so pale and we all had dark circles under our eyes.

''I don't know what to think anymore.'' I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep onto Sam's right shoulder. I felt right for almost an hour, indeed I really needed to sleep and to calm for a while.

I woke up when someone squeezed my arm lighly. I looked up and saw a sleepy Sam right next to me with Cameron on the other couch, who was snoring a little bit, so I tried to be quiet.

''Alice, the doctor wants to talk with you.'' Ben mumbled.

''Can you go with me?'' I asked as I got up.

''Yeah, follow me.'' He said with a weak grin painted on his face, but his eyes didn't say the same. They were bloodshot, swollow and he could barely breath through his nose.

''Ben, are you okay?'' I said after leaving the room. He nodded.

''Then,'' I sighed and scratched my forehead. ''why are your eyes bloodshot and swollen? Huh?''

He sighed too and shrugged. ''Ben, you cannot lie to me, I know you all like I'm your family and I know if you're not okay.''

''I went to see James, right?'' He finally said. ''I don't cry and I only did when my dog ate my Led Zeppelin's shirt.''

''Bruce, let it out.'' I mumbled.

''I can't see James like that, it breaks me to be honest.'' His voice cracked. I hugged him and cried with him for almost ten minutes, but we had to go to talk with the doctors even if we didn't want to know the truth or what was about to happen.

I sighed when I saw the doctor. ''What's going on?''