Chapter 11: ''Lost in Paradise.''

A/N: Thank you so much for the comments and the votes. You're all awesome and I can't be more grateful! There are only 4 chapters left and I promise you'll like the last one! xx

I fell asleep onto Ben's shoulder while we were flying. I used his arm as my teddy bear and his right shoulder as my pillow and he was so comfortable. I woke up when I heard the air-hostess asking if we needed something to eat, drink or something to sleep well.

''Hey.'' I yawned resting my chin onto his shoulder again.

''Was my arm comfortable?'' He joked laughing. I blushed and nodded my head twice.

''I like your messy hair.'' I mumbled narrowing my eyes. ''And your piercings, well, your eyes too, I don't know man.'' I giggled placing myself on the seat again.

''I like yours too.'' He yawned. I sighed and closed my eyes lightly until I heard the pilot warn about the landing.

''We're almost here.'' I said to Ben, who didn't have a good face. ''Hey, what's wrong?'' I asked him, stroking his cheek.

''I'm just worried.'' He mumbled looking into my eyes.

''Why?''

''Because you're starting to be my weakness and I'm not sure enough I'll be yours in a long time.'' He shrugged.

''Ben... Give it time, but please, avoid the feelings like that because I'm running away with you, leaving everyone behind me.'' Isaid.

''Do you like me?'' He asked.

''If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.'' I sighed. ''But I still have feelings for James too, like you for Samantha.''

''So, let's go to see our room.'' Ben said when we arrived the hotel. It had the most beautiful scenery ever seen and our room had seaview. I throw myself onto the bed when Ben opened the door of the room.

''I could die here right now.'' I said laughing.

''Move that little beautiful ass and let me try the bed, please.''Ben said smirking and I snorted.

''And if I don't want to move?'' I said raising my eyebrows whilst giggling.

''I'm sure you'll want to.'' Ben literally jumped next to me, then he started tickling me.

''Don't go that way!'' I cried with tears on my eyes because of the laughter. ''I'll let you try the bed, but stop.'' I mumbled giggling, taking his hands.

''See? I told you.'' He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. We laid down next to each other.

''Ben.'' I whispered and fixed his hair.

''Yes?'' He asked quietly.