Chapter 1: ''I'm a rolling stone.''

''Alice Walker?'' A male voice asked.

''Yes, here.'' I mumbled looking at my old friend with a worried look on my face.

''Please, follow me, we have to talk about...'' He answered, so I did what he said, following him to another room.

''Can I see him? Is he okay? What the hell is happening?'' I asked again.

''Well... Alice, you can't. He's completely out of control.'' He stopped looking into my eyes, then he continued talking. ''Maybe you can visit him the next week if he's doing okay.'' 

''No, you just can't.'' I replied hissing. ''Daniel, please, let me see him, please...'' I begged, but I couldn't help it. I looked at his eyes, trying to get a chance, but that was impossible. 

''Alice, I'm sorry, I can loose my job if I let you stay with James... He's not ok-'' 

''Jones, we both know that I can make him feel much better with that!'' I mumbled cutting him off.

''I'll try something, I promise.''

Let's get started with this.

Long time ago, the experts said that James was delirious, and I couldn't believe it. I knew that he wasn't okay, that he was depressed and just because he couldn't take it anymore, even we all tried so hard to make him feel so much better, to help him, but he decided to get into a clinic.

Everything started long time ago, we weren't even dating. He couldn't be sober for days, and that was a very big problem, and it was getting worse.

When we started dating, he got better, not for a long time, but I tried. Everything got worse when I started to travel because of my job into the design world.

I spent two weeks on my own since the last time I visited him, and I was scared, to be honest.