𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀!

𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞!

༺♡༻

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝!

A girl sat lonely lost in the thought of love. True love. She was a beautiful girl who caught the attention of most people she was loved by most but she could never find someone that loved her, for her. Until a man came into her life.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝-𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡.

He was kind and caring towards the girl, he made her feel...alive. Not too long after he came around the girl she fell for him blinded by love.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

When she asked her father if she could marry him, he said no. Which broke the girls heart but despite her fathers words the man came up with a plan. To run away and get married. She didn't think twice about it.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐒𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞.

Though it felt wrong to not tell anyone of her plans the girl blindly followed her lover trusting him. They made a plan to meet up late in the dark of the night.

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

She wore her mothers wedding dress and it fit perfectly, she got all dolled up for her lover happily waiting for him.

𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

She brought what her lover told her to bring some old jewels and gold ready to spend the rest of her life with her lover.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝.

She waited down by the graveyard that was next to her home waiting for her love to arrive but he was nowhere to be found? She waited and waited now growing tired but she wouldn't leave she had faith in her love hoping he would show up.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?

While she waited she grew tired leaning up against the old oak tree. But then she heard a sound off in the distance making her jump.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?

Her heart beat right out of her chest as she grew more and more nervous even calling out her lover's name a few times but she got no response.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?

She heard a sound right behind her making her turn around quickly but not quick enough.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭.

Looking around she saw everything she had was gone. Her "Lover" as well. Her heart shattered into a million pieces realizing she had been betrayed by her "lover".

𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.

She made a promise to herself she would wait under that tree until she found her real true love to set her free from the curse she placed on herself by trusting that man.

𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐯𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧.

 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄!