♥︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒♥︎

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞"

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑫𝑶/𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼!

𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑼𝑵𝑨, 𝒀𝑼𝑼𝑱𝑰, 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑶, 𝑮𝑶𝑱𝑶

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖♡︎˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀♥︎

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐗 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

♥︎Sukuna is the typa guy to ignore you all day only to have something amazing planned out for you as a surprise

♥︎Sukuna is the typa guy to pretend he doesn't care while seeing you so happy about your gift

♥︎Sukuna is the typa guy to take you to all the places you enjoy most but pretends he hates it

♥︎Sukuna is the typa guy to bite you to show affection, doesn't matter where at on your body he'll bite you

♥︎Sukuna is the typa guy to remember small things about you and get you the things you like as a surprise

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖♡︎˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀!" Y/n called out annoyed at his nonchalant attitude "hm?" he asked "could you pay attention please?" he raised a brow "what? I am paying attention?" she pouted before standing up and going to walk away but before she could walk away he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down into his lap.

Y/n looked away "why're you upset woman." he asked, Y/n snapped her head up at the man she called her husband, she rolled her eyes and looked away Sukuna leaned his larger framed body over her's and bit her cheek lightly, she shoved his face away "nope! no bites" Sukuna scoffed and bit her palm.

Picking her up he tossed her over his shoulder "wha-! h-hey put me down!" he ignored her demands "where are we going?!" he left their shared house and reappeared in the woods "wh-" "hush." he stated sharply, Y/n puffed out her cheeks before going quiet.