𝑺𝑯𝑬

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧'

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧'. 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬"

"𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰"

༺♡༻

𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 hated it he loved her. The clumsy, messy, weak, mortal, girl, he loved her. Like really loved her, not just liking her for her nice body, but for who she was. The clumsy, messy, weak, sweet, caring, understanding, warm, mortal girl she was.

She flooded his system, after her encounter with that creep she would pester him whenever she would see him, not knowing just how dangerous he was. She was so annoying yet so entertaining.

Even when she found out about his true identity she didn't care, her attitude towards him never changed, she wasn't shaking like a leaf when she saw him like other females would.

This confused his servants, and other concubines. Just who was this mortal girl? Seeing her for the first time for most was the most fear inducing thing any curse, servant, or concubine has ever felt.

"Who said you could raise your head and order me around?" the servant shook with fear "I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-" "and who said you could speak, fool?" the servant went quite sweat trickling down his face. Sukuna's harsh stare didn't let up one bit as the other servants kept their body down.

Sukuna raised his hand to kill the male but a cheery voice rang out "Sukuna!~" the servants froze in their place as the door to the room slid open. A bubbly girl walked into the room holding something "oh didn't mean to interupt" she muttered, Sukuna glanced at her.

Y/n plopped down on his lap "look at the little baby I found!" she carefully showed Sukuna a tiny white and black kitten, "Y/n this is not the time." she pouted "please~ he looks so cute" Sukuna rolled his eyes and picked up the kitten "his little markings look like yours-! Ah!" Sukuna tossed the kitten away luckily landing on it's paws.

Y/n ran over to pick up the kitten "aww" she checked over the kitten's body "Sukuna you brute!" she shouted smacking him on the back of the head, everyone in the room froze the air growing uncomfortably thick, but not for Y/n she continued to stroke the kitten lightly glaring at Sukuna.