𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺

"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 ...

"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞"

This gon be a long chapter y'all.

(n/n)= nickname

༺♡༻

𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 nervously Y/n grabbed Yuuji's hand and scooted herself closer to him, even though he should be clinging to her. Keep in mind she is a special grade curse. "y/n." he called out, she glanced over "yes?" Yuuji smiled "After this we should get some sweets" he tried taking her mind off of her nervousness.

Y/n smiled "ok..." she nodded, Nobara scoffed pulling Y/n away from Yuuji "we can go shopping!" she said trying to one up Yuuji. Y/n chuckled "ok" Nobara had comical sparkles around her head while Yuuji stuck his tongue out at her.

Y/n shook away her nervous feeling as they walked. But as soon as she walked in she felt something was off. She flickered her eyes towards the door "don't let the door shut!" too late.

Nobara tilted her head and looked back "EH?!" the door had disappeared...looking back the group of four turned back and the scenery had changed completely.

"What's this?!" Nobara shouted, Yuuji stuttered "wh-what's going on in here?This is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" Y/n clicked her tongue "shit." Nobara looked over at Yuuji "c-c-calm down! it's a maisonette."

Megumi stayed quiet as he took in his surroundings, 'no it's not...It's the deployment of an innate domain due to cursed eneregy.' he thought to himself. Yuuji and Nobara walked in circles "what do we do? ah, what do we do about this?"

Megumi spoke "it'll be fine, the dog remembers the scent of the entrance." y/n smiled while ruffling the dogs fur "aw who's a good doggy? who's a good boy?" The dog's tail wagged as he barked happily. Megumi blushed looking away "you all are way too calm!"

Yuuji smiled while petting the white dog "you really are dependable Fushiguro, thanks to you we'll be able to rescue people and save ourselves too!" Megumi kept quiet for a moment "let's keep moving"

Y/n played with her hair as they walked keeping her eyes on the dog. She wasn't the biggest fan of dogs but the dog was useful so she made sure to keep the dog safe.

They walked into another room, and Y/n felt the presence of death. Three corpses were on the floor two smashed into a ball while the other was laying up against the wall missing his lower half and his arms were missing.