𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵' 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭...

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"."

༺♡༻

𝐓𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 around I trembled with each step I took, fear consumed my body as I walked the night. My Kimono flowing in the wind I glanced around seeing nothing but the forest. It was new years and I wanted to see the fireworks, but my family wouldn't allow it even though they said when I turned 16 I could go outside the castle.

I was currently on my way to the town, even though I was only walking I leaned up against a tree to catch my breath trying to calm my racing heart. I was considered a weakling in my family, I wasn't born very strong, I had a weak heart and a weak body.

The doctors said it may last forever, and my mother started to hate me for that. My father still treated me the same, my siblings barely even looked my way. Everyone else treated me like I was fragile like a glass rose.

I could barely even go out in the sun, which is why I enjoyed the night so much. I had left the house every now and then, people new I existed. Many people thought I was beautiful, but no one really wanted to get to know me. Yes you could say they saw me but they never seen me. The real me.

It was hard finding someone to love, how could you find something you've never seen? I never knew what honest, true love looked like. What it sounded like. What it felt like. Nothing.

Maybe that's why it was so easy for him to come into my life. Sukuna Ryomen.

I made it to the town and snuck around just to avoid larger crowds. I had brought a little bit of money to buy food and trinkets. I fidgeted with my fingers nervous to ask when the fireworks started. I shook the nervous thoughts from my head "ok...u-um excuse m-me" I cursed at myself for stuttering.

A taller male turned around "yes?" looking down at me "do you h-happen to know when the fireworks start?" I asked, he looked like he was deep in thought for a moment "I think in about an hour or two" he stated, I nodded "thank y-you" I muttered, I turned to leave when he caught my arm "hey wait aren't you that..Y/n girl?"

I nodded "u-um yes...why?" he smiled "I've heard about you" he hummed, I nod "u-um ok...a lot of people have..." I muttered, he tilted his head "ya'know i've heard your family treats you...it's not ok" he frowned.

I gulped, how did he know? No one outside the house knew about what goes on...so how did he?- before I could think any longer the male spoke again "would you like to watch the fireworks with me?" he asked.