𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫

"𝐈 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤"

༺♡༻

𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 at the smirking male in front of me, I felt my eye twitch "you..." he smirked "you" he said in that stupid cocky voice of his pissed me off.

"Give Yuuji back." I stated, the curse chuckled "oh and why should I? hm? because you told me to?" he asked. I scoffed "yes." I stated crossing my arms, he laughed again "you still mad at me?" he asked tilting his head.

I felt a fire of hatred burn up inside me as I stared at Sukuna. A thorn shot out of the ground and almost slashed his face but he dodged just in time.

"you killed me you mother fucker."

He grinned wider "I've killed a lot of people" he shrugged, without warning I punched him in the face a quick look of shock flashed on his face before quickly disappearing.

He grabbed my throat and slammed me down "all these years and you still look as pathetic as the day I met you" a vine of thorns wrapped around his limbs and slammed him down into the ground.

Right as I went to punch him again his markings disappeared and I Yuuji quickly covered his face "it's me!" I directed my punch off to the side so it wouldn't hit Yuuji.

I backed up "sorry!" I squealed "how are you so strong?!" I shrugged, but just as I was about to check on Yuuji I heard a voice yell out from behind me in a serious but almost nervous sounding voice.

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Yuuji Itadori I will exorcise you as a curse!" a black haired boy with spiky hair stated, I raised a brow "like hell you will" I said harshly, more and more thorns stabbed out the ground in a way of protecting him.

Yuuji put his hands up "wait, really i'm just fine!" he shouted. I scoffed as the spiky haired boy looked between both me and Yuuji looking panicked.

Yuuji tugged on the back of my shirt "can you calm down please" he muttered, "i'll calm once he calms down" I say pointing to the black haired boy with glare I only ever gave to him.

"What's the situation?"

Y/n gasped frozen in her place. Her hands trembled as she stared at the white haired male "Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" the spiky haired boy asked.