𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭𝑭

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬...

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐭. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫"

༺♡༻

𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘, Y/n felt guilty. Satoru had been running circles around her brain, she wanted to give him space to calm down and it's been a week and Y/n wanted to talk to Gojo so bad. But she didn't know if she was still upset at her and didn't want to talk to her for a while.

Y/n never realized just how badly she treated him. She'd always tried to play it off but it was just eating her up over time. So she wanted to apologize.

But the sister exchange event was tomorrow and Y/n knew Gojo would be busy with it so Y/n had to hurry and muster up the courage to talk to him. Well she had to find him first.

Y/n had walked around wondering where the hell is Gojo?! He could have been out getting sweets or something like that. But it was late at night so why would he be out so late? Unless he was helping out Yuuji again...

Y/n plopped down on her bed. Using every brain-cell she had in her head (which was not much) she tried to figure out a way to apologize. After a couple of hours she stood up and clenched her fists and left her room going to Gojo's room.

She nervously knocked on his door waiting for him to answer. After a few long seconds Y/n sighed "maybe he's out-" the door opened showing a tired looking Gojo.

Her breath caught in her throat. He looked so...hot. She shook the thought from her head "u-um Goj-Satoru can I talk to you?" Gojo squinted but nodded "uh yeah come on" trotting inside his room Y/n shook off her nervous feeling he shut his door.

Y/n glanced at him playing with her fingers "Y/n..?" Y/n sighed "I'm sorry Satoru!" she yelled making him flinch "eh?" he looked at her in confusion "I-I'm really sorry about being such a bitch to you!" she blurted out, Gojo cocked his head to the side "um..what?" maybe it was his tiredness but was she really apologizing to him?